PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Name your favorite WTF moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The top are the buttfumble and the Colts punting fiasco. For comedy and stupidity, it was the Colts fake punt. For sheer joy it was the buttfumble.

When Jr Seau intercepted the ball and then decided to flap his wings for no apparent reason at all. 2007 vs the bengals i believe

Troy Brown becomes a slot CB on a SB winning team. That is when I realized this BB is something else...

I could not believe they beat the rams

Jamarcus Russell not studying film and then telling Raiders coaches that he studied “blitz packages” after they gave him blank tapes and then quizzed him on it the next day.

But the Buttfumble should be everyone’s top.

DC Rob Ryan celebrating on the Saints sideline and then Brady drives the Pats down the field and wins the game.

The agony of de feet.

Easily the Colts punting fiasco. I was at that game and I was in disbelief. Flags went everywhere and I was convinced it was against the Patriots and thought the Colts pulled something off something clever to make us go offsides. I laughed my ass off when I found out it was against the Colts and we got a sack out of it :D

Jamarcus Russell not studying film and then telling Raiders coaches that he studied “blitz packages” after they gave him blank tapes and then quizzed him on it the next day.

But the Buttfumble should be everyone’s top.

You're quite right. If it's not the Buttfumble, you're not a Pats fan.

I hadn't heard the Jamarcus Russell story -- it's great. You could add the one about Chris Hanson injuring himself with the cheesy motivational prop Del Rio put in the Jaguars' locker room ("Keep chopping wood" indeed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back