8. (78) Miami
9. (83) Jeff Wilkins
10. (98) Chester Taylor
11. (103) Warrick Dunn
12. (118) Terry Glenn
13. (123) Brett Favre
14. (138) Jacksonville
15. (143) Eric Johnson

It's a 10 player league. A few hardcore owners but mostly casual players. scoring is basic but their are pts for receptions, return yds and benchmark pts (300 passing yds, 150 rushing yds etc.) It's an auto draft so I do need to tweak it a little. Here's what I'm looking to do:
1. Trade Boldin or Fitzgerald. I like both players but not having both. The owner with Randy Moss will probably even trade me.
2. I really don't like my bench except Favre. Taylor might get some decent touches but I think Dunn is basically now a backup and not splitting carries.

i like the team overall, strong running backs. mcgahee is a good pick, i think thats a steal getting him at 23. i'm surprised that you got a defense that early in the draft, and i agree with you about dunn.

i like the team overall, strong running backs. mcgahee is a good pick, i think thats a steal getting him at 23. i'm surprised that you got a defense that early in the draft, and i agree with you about dunn.

It was an auto draft. Normally I don't pick a defense or kicker until my last 2 picks. BTW, I have a trade pending Boldin for Roy Williams. I think they're pretty much the same guy but I'd rather not have 2 WR on the same team. Oddly enough the guy I traded with ended up with Roy Williams and Calvin Johnson.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back