SOURCE:Providence Journal

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Dolphins
Sun
Sep 13th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

My First Spam...Well Not Really

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by Tyler Faith, Jun 14, 2006.

1. dalero

dalero PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151
    Gee I wonder why they say men think with their di***.

2. Tyler Faith

Tyler Faith Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +2
    Not for nothing but if you had no life, you'd be complaining about me providing a little amusement for the board....oh wait...you are.

Dude--chill. Look at the opening title and text of this post. If it bothers you, don't click on it.

And boy has the revenue just doubled in my career from posting a few funny pics from my recent dance gig. Get over it.

3. pats-blue

pats-blue Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3
    Last I checked she WAS so whats your point? Wow she mentioned she was going to be on the East coast and if any Pats fans wanted to stop by and see the show she would give them a free DVD for being from the board. FREE...I don't think anyone that isn't from the board was getting that and by the pictures that were posted I don't think she "needed" anyone from the board to stop by to make ends meet.

It has been a slow off season and I for one have enjoyed the OT threads she has posted here in the GENERAL FORUM. They have been very interesting IMO. She also posts ON TOPIC in the other forums with nothing that involves her "business" unless idiots bring it up.

I'm not sure how you found your way into this thread if you disapprove of it so much as it is clearly marked. If it is just a case that you haven't got your fill of making snide comments about someone or something, do it to someone in person instead of scouring the internet to find a thread you can add you sense of morality and judgement to. Wasn't it you that posted how WELL the General Forum posters get along and it's so cool compared to the Political forum. in fact you said, "I dont want to come here to fight with any of you or have my views ridiculed or dismissed because they dont jibe with yours." HHHMMM maybe you should follow your advice as there have been numerous posts to this thread and none of them negative until you chimed in a couple of DAYS AFTER it was first posted and has over 200 views. I stopped posting in the Political Forum because of little girl stuff like this. Leave it there and stop trying to bring that BS here.

4. pats-blue

pats-blue Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3
    I've got no comment on the political stuff even though I know you were half joking NEM, I don't want to ruin the thread.

Even though you probably know...

Snide - Derogatory in a malicious, superior way

5. Tyler Faith

Tyler Faith Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +2
    Had a great bunch of shows tonight! No PatsFans.com members that I know of but I gave a lot of attention to some Red Sox cap wearin' folks! Gotta love when people where the B proudly in this city!!!

Thanks for the props Pats-Blue and NEM. You're the best! :)

6. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +25,721
    Bump ........... :cool::cool::cool:

7. KontradictioN

KontradictioN PatsFans.com #1 Arguer PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +57,227
    I miss seeing Tyler around the forums. Never quite understood why people here had such a problem with her.

8. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +4,227
    I used to see her driving up Route 1 north in Revere/Saugus every now and then. Her license plate gave her away. Not sure if I have any of her work in my private library these days. I'll have to check. ;)

• Useful Useful x 1