PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

My camp report and pictures (8/6/07 PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Report:

OK, I lied. I really don't have a report to give. Or, more accurately, everything I observed has already been covered by the blogosphere (I thought I might have been able to "break" the Billy Yates news, but alas, that didn't escape the keen eyes of Reiss, Scalavino, and Breer either).

Couldn't think of a better place to be for a nice relaxing summer night, though. Took in all the of the situational work over an $8 steak and cheese and $4 fries (But they made a one-time slash of regular sodas and hot dogs to $2!)

-As usual, Stephen Belichick (needs a haircut) was on the field. Even took some snaps at P during a drill, as BB did yesterday.

-Bam Childress took some snaps at RB today during the RB drills. Not sure if it was just as a stand-in or if they're actually considering moving him over there.

Pictures:

They're in reverse-chronological order:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/ekem015/2007-8-6/

Thanks, pats1 - you're a life-saver.

Thanks for the pictures, Pats1. It seems the only time Pioli doesn't have a phone glued to his ear is when he's being interviewed.

Bam lined up at RB in the Jacksonville game last season, as did Troy Brown.

Report:

OK, I lied. I really don't have a report to give. Or, more accurately, everything I observed has already been covered by the blogosphere (I thought I might have been able to "break" the Billy Yates news, but alas, that didn't escape the keen eyes of Reiss, Scalavino, and Breer either).

Couldn't think of a better place to be for a nice relaxing summer night, though. Took in all the of the situational work over an $8 steak and cheese and $4 fries (But they made a one-time slash of regular sodas and hot dogs to $2!)

-As usual, Stephen Belichick (needs a haircut) was on the field. Even took some snaps at P during a drill, as BB did yesterday.

-Bam Childress took some snaps at RB today during the RB drills. Not sure if it was just as a stand-in or if they're actually considering moving him over there.

Pictures:

They're in reverse-chronological order:

http://s11.photobucket.com/albums/a159/ekem015/2007-8-6/

...thanks p1...any comments or remarks from either the players or the fans on the new field surface, or 'flubber' as Berman says. The boys are still a fan of the surface...? It looks great....

Report:

. Took in all the of the situational work over an $8 steak and cheese and $4 fries (But they made a one-time slash of regular sodas and hot dogs to $2!)

Only the sodas and Hotdogs were reduced ! I gave my tickets to someone in the office and told them all food prices were reduced. OOOPS ! Bam at RB. How did he look ?

...thanks p1...any comments or remarks from either the players or the fans on the new field surface, or 'flubber' as Berman says. The boys are still a fan of the surface...? It looks great....

Yeah, looks fine. Still in great shape.

Report:

Pictures:

Hmmm. Did not know that about the regular sodas and dogs. Would have gotten one of each if that were the case.

Anyways, been too busy to remember that I did not post my pics or my notes on the practice here. My apologies.
erdoboy.com/patriots/2007-tc/08-06

Gotta run and finish editing the last bunch of pics from yesterdays practice.

Erdoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back