PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 8/5/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 08/05/07

Thanks. Good to hear that Stallworth & Moss are both fine and out on the field. I am just hoping that offense is healthy going into the season :D

Just wanted to say thanks for your awesome updates. I love reading them and sometimes do the Podcast thing too. Never commented on how much I appreciate your efforts so I thought I would tonight. I read the little bit about Stallworth and Gaffney and had a good laugh! :)

I attended training camp for the first time this afternoon with my kids (9 & 11)and we all had a great time. It was incredible to see all the new faces on the team. The offense was on our side of the field first and Moss, Stallworth, Welker all lining up at the same time was pretty incredible. Then the defense came over and we got our first look at Adalius Thomas & Tory James. I beleive we even saw Junior Seau line up at fullback for a couple of snaps and catch a pass out of the backfield. My daugher even got an autograph from Mike Vrabel! All in all a fun afternoon - we'll be back!

Re: Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 08/05/07

There last week amazed with the number of players with dreads.. figure between 10-15.. must get hot this time of year.

Re: Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 08/05/07

From Mrs. B's Training Camp Report:

Remember that thought that made me giddy back on July 29th? The one about thinking about Stallworth, Welker, Watson, and Moss all being on the field together? Yah, that one. Well… I got to see it tonight.

Let me just say that truer words have not been spoken about the Patriots. I have been waiting for this moment. Can't wait to see it during a game.

And...last night's practice was over the top crowded.

Thanks. Good to hear that Stallworth & Moss are both fine and out on the field. I am just hoping that offense is healthy going into the season :D

hopefully your assumptions are correct, but Stallworth and Moss participating in walk through drills doesn't necessarily mean that they are 100%.

My daughter and I were finally able to get to a practice this year, last night!
Couldn't believe the amount of people compared to even just last year!!!
Even tho' it was a walk-thru type of practice, it was great seeing the guys interact on the sidelines, as well as on the field.
Dante was working out big time, before practice. That man's a marvel!
Funny moments of Seau playing fullback and BB lining up on defense for a snap!
Picture perfect summer weather! Let the games begin!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots