PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs B's Training Camp Reports 8/14/07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mrs B's Training Camp Report 08/14/07

Mrs. B: As always, thanks for the updates. You are a godsend for those of us who no longer call New England home but in our hearts.

thanks, Mrs. B! You rule.

Mrs. B: As always, thanks for the updates. You are a godsend for those of us who no longer call New England home but in our hearts.
And even those that still call New England home, but live on the very, very far reaches of it. :D As always, Mrs. B camp reports are simply awesome, and I enjoyed reading everybody's feedback this year! Thanks everybody that shares your experience and observations.

Thanks for all your work on these reports,MRS.B.!

And even those that still call New England home, but live on the very, very far reaches of it. :D As always, Mrs. B camp reports are simply awesome, and I enjoyed reading everybody's feedback this year! Thanks everybody that shares your experience and observations.

Didn't the US annex all the land north of Portland to Canada? That doesn't make you part of New England anymore :D

Didn't the US annex all the land north of Portland to Canada? That doesn't make you part of New England anymore :D
Damn, all this time I thought Maine sold everything south of Augusta to Massachusetts to be renamed "Boston-North" and now you're tellin' me I ain't even part of the Country? I still bleed Patriot Red, Silver, and Blue. Fah evah.

Damn, all this time I thought Maine sold everything south of Augusta to Massachusetts to be renamed "Boston-North" and now you're tellin' me I ain't even part of the Country? I still bleed Patriot Red, Silver, and Blue. Fah evah.

Actually, if 'wicked' is in your vernacular, then you qualify for New England status. I think I read that somewhere...Wikipedia maybe?? It's a loophole of sorts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey