Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/7/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
August 7, 2006 (2:30-4:30)

It felt great to be back after a nice productive weekend... Spent the afternoon with Chris (Bleedblue) and his mom. Not much to report but here's the tidbits for today:

*Guys were in full uniform and took to the field under hazy skies.

* Biggest news... Rodney Harrison, Richard Seymour, Dan Koppen, Randall Gay and Johnathan Sullivan were back... fully participating. I believe that Daniel Graham was also practicing but was wearing a red no-contact jersey out there (couldn't see the number but I'm going by process of elimination.)

* Did not see Chad Jackson...again, but Beisel was back.

* Today's session was dedicated to preparing for the upcoming game and many players work pinneys with numbers of opposing players throughout the day. The Defense took their turn against "Atlanta Offense" then our Offense went up against "Atlanta D." At times, the pace was just a bit about walkthrough.

* Fans were very vocal and happy to see Rodney back... one yelling "Pop Em, Rodney!!"

* Brady, going deep, connected with Stone who was being covered by Antwan Spann (but Stone later came up lame and worked with trainers on the sidelines.)

* Rache Caldwell is making it easy to begin to forget that other 87!

* Troy missed a tough ball across the middle but made quite a few deep catches riling up the crowd.

* There were many, many sprints run today... The entire squad lined up with their hand down waiting for the whistle and came out fast out of the blocks... This is the most running I've ever seen at camp in all of my years... Good!... New attitude for a new season, says Mrs.B!!

*DB's signed today.. with Rodney getting the biggest cheers, naturally!

Watch for podcast show # 77 coming tonight or early tomorrow morning. www.patriotworld.com

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/7

:woohoo:

Thanks for sharing the excitement!

More info than I found at the major news sites today! Thanks a lot. :)

5 Rings for Brady!! said:
More info than I found at the major news sites today! Thanks a lot. :)

What info? What is in this report that you can't find any place else? I'm just curious because everyone has been all over Caldwell, she mentioned that the guys were back and that the players ran sprints. Yeah?

I'm going to pass off the very rude I'm Ron Borges to some of you other guys.

If I post what I really want to say, I'll get banned for sure.

I know this is the internet but no one can be that rude or stupid.

Last edited:

PATSNUTme said:
We are talking wittle Ronnie here aren't we?

Agent 87, I'm still waiting for a more complete report on your secret interview with Rodney by the blocking sleds. :eat3:

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm Ron Borges? said:
What info? What is in this report that you can't find any place else? I'm just curious because everyone has been all over Caldwell, she mentioned that the guys were back and that the players ran sprints. Yeah?
WTF?

I hope you're not insulting the LADY sir.

Awww, poor wittle ronnie, protecting his turf...

I haven't posted in any of your threads Mrs B, but please know that I've read every one of them and throughly enjoy them. Great Stuff.

Ron Borges, please try to understand, after spending a burning hot day outside watching football (which she doesn't even enjoy thoroughly because she's busy writing notes for US), she takes time away from her I'm sure busy life to write down a recap for those of us who are not lucky enough to attend the camp. It is a kind act and should be recieved as one.

Thanks for the great stuff Mrs. B!

Just wanted to say that I read these reports daily and always enjoy them. Thanks for the efforts!

First of all...F*** you ron. Ok now that i got that out of they way....thanx alot for all your reports Mrs.B.

Patjew said:
Just wanted to say that I read these reports daily and always enjoy them. Thanks for the efforts!
Same here!!!
bishbash

ditto-
thanks for the cool coverage!

I like these too,and the podcasts......props to Mrs.B.....

Good job Mrs. B. Thanks for your daily posts.

Box_O_Rocks said:
We are talking wittle Ronnie here aren't we?

Agent 87, I'm still waiting for a more complete report on your secret interview with Rodney by the blocking sleds. :eat3:

Sorry to be late getting back to you Box, was busy with the shoe phone, contacting Rodney about a hit he needs to put on "wittle Ronnie", the sheds are just too public, ya know?

We sat over on the stands this time(usually like the grassy knoll)and was within ear ringing distance of the fan who wanted to see Rodney "pop em" during the 7vs7's. :p This seemed to break the stunned, amazed, glassy-eyed stares that most of us were giving ol 37, and a smattering of cheers and clapping broke out before we caught ourselves not wanting to jinx anything!
Saw Mrs B over in her usual spot, sporting the red teddy today. I honestly don't know how she does it every practice. Thanks for all your reports Karen, you see more than the average bear there!:rocker:

Thank you, Karen! For those of us too far away to get to TC, you are a godsend!

Dear Ron,

Why don't you write an F-ing blog and then we'll thank you for supplying info we're excited to read. Otherwise, shut it.

PATSNUTme said:
I'm going to pass off the very rude I'm Ron Borges to some of you other guys.

If I post what I really want to say, I'll get banned for sure.

Fine, I'll say it. The guy is a bitter, miserable piece of crap. Call it a personal attack if you wish, I just call it as I see it. The board would be better without this "person's" (and I use the term loosely) presence.

My first reply to your wonderful coverage Mrs B, for those of us far away TY.

Sincerely, a Pats fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey