PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/14/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
August 14, 2006 (Morning Session 8:45-10:45)

Hey Kids... Mrs. B's back in action after a 4 day hiatus! (Of course, catching up on the podcasts still took place over the weekend but not making the treks to and from camp was a nice break. I just got home and Jake was logged in on MY computer in the middle of yet another Fantasy draft so I'm playing catch up here...

Here's today's quickies:

* Guys were in full pads today and the only fashion emergency out there today was Mr. Kraft in his signature white pants...hehehe!

* Former PUPpies Seymour, Harrison, Koppen were nowhere to be seen... Of course the mystery guest #17 (Chad Jackson) was still not back on the field nor the usual MIAs.

* Despite message board reports that mentioned injuries to Dylan and Tebucky Jones, they both practiced. Kevin Faulk (I believe, just based on my own process of elimination) was out there wearing a red no-contact jersey.

* Lots of running game work today... Pepper ranked on someone lined up opposite TBC... I think it looked like 99 Mike Wright...Pepper could be heard barking at him Big Time! Jonathan Sullivan also got reamed by BB...

* Willie Andrews, Kevin Faulk, Vernell Brown and Hank Poteat were used at Punt Returners again today.

* Bon Jovi was on the sidelines today, first talking to BB, then Kraft and Pioli and a lady on the side of Al happened to be wearing a Philly Soul shirt and he spotted her. He came right over, took a picture with her and made her day! Later, Light and Neal took pictures with the boy that was with him.

* I spent the practice with Rick, a fan from Tulsa who was up for the Sox, TC and the game on Saturday... who thanked me for the reports on KFFL and the podcasts :) I also met Patschick from patsfans.com and Chris (Bleedblue) and his dad from nefans.com came by too.

* Receivers signed today as well as the usual extras Brady, Maroney, etc.

Just got word that the practice time for tomorrow's session has been changed to 4:30-6:30 so I'm off until then which may give me some time to get started in my classroom before vaca.

Listen to the sounds of today's camp on Podcast #82. www.patriotworld.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/14

When you say that Sullivan got reamed by BB, any particulars you could make out? How bad was it? Like 'in your face you fat slob' bad, or 'I want you to use this technique' bad?

BB reamed him for eating the entire coaching staff's breakfast buffet

Has Rodney been seen since the first practice he attended?

PatsWickedPissah said:
BB reamed him for eating the entire coaching staff's breakfast buffet

Now that's funny!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes