PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/1/06 AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruschifan1

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
August 1, 2006 (Morning Session 8:45-10:45)

This morning's session was by far the lightest crowd and one of the most comfortable on the hill for me... Although muggy, it was overcast and not too hot and I was able to spread out. I expected the boys to be in shorts because of tonight's in stadium practice but I was surprised to find that they were dressed in full gear.

Here are the quickies for today... I'm behind on podcasting and hope to get yesterday's show up this afternoon.

* Tom Brady was back on the field after missing 3 straight practices but Tedy was absent missing 3 out of the last 4. Troy was off again today.

*Coming off PUP were Chad Jackson (17) and Bam Childress 13.

* Ellis Hobbs and Artrell Hawkins got down to the Sugar Hill Gang during the stretch today...hehehe!

* Lots of drills today... and running game work down in the opposite end of the field from me.

* Defense came up big in Red Zone work towards the end of the practice hooting and hollering as they continued to stop the running game. Freddie Roach (48) made a big stop holding Maroney out of the end zone.

*It was Gostkowski's turn on the main field today both for kick-offs and field goals. He hit all of them and he didn't disappoint the kids waiting on the hill to catch them.

* DB's signed today and anyone looking for an autograph came up big as there was plenty of room at the ropes.

* Maroney also came over and was quite impressed when Erdoboy asked him to sign his jersey.. and gladly obliged... yippee, Ed!!

* Slow news day... so here's the Mrs. B Fashion Update thus far: Today was Pro-Bowl Bruschi, following Throwback Bruschi, Superbowl 38 Bruschi, Silver Bruschi and White Bruschi... hmmmm.. what will tomorrow bring? One can only venture a guess.. but here's a hint... It'll be a Bruschi!

Today's Soundseeing Tour will be combined with tonight's practice and will be Show #72. www.patriotworld.com

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/1AM

bruschifan1 said:
August 1, 2006 (Morning Session 8:45-10:45)

* Tom Brady was back on the field after missing 3 straight practices but Tedy was absent missing 3 out of the last 4. Troy was off again today.

*Coming off PUP were Chad Jackson (17) and Bam Childress 13.

Good. Now maybe Brady will stop the whining over his man-love for The Twig.

Re: Mrs. B's Training Camp Report 8/1AM

Thanks as always, Karen! I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to camp as much as usual this year, but your posts help console me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back