PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Moss and endzonde celebrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mesoslo

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Iam looking forward to his touchdown endzone celebrations.

I think Belichick should cut a deal with Moss. Until the 10th TD, he should be all business, Barry Sanders Like. For every TD after #10, set him free, to a point. As long as we're not penalized for anything, let the man DANCE!

Randy's celebrations have been fairly tame, save for that one in Green Bay. Even that was in jest, though. Packers fans have a tradition where they moon the opposing teams bus as it pulls up to the stadium -- he was simply giving them a taste of their own medicine. /Randy apologist

True, the thing he does the most is the leap.

Randy's celebrations have been fairly tame, save for that one in Green Bay. Even that was in jest, though. Packers fans have a tradition where they moon the opposing teams bus as it pulls up to the stadium -- he was simply giving them a taste of their own medicine. /Randy apologist

Maybe he could show some maturity by justing giving the ball to officials. It always amazes me that people are entertained by the stupid juvenile shenanigans in the end zone.

So long as he gets them I don't care what he does when he catches TD's. But I suspect we'll be seeing many of them this year. :singing:

He didn't even moon them. The backlash from the whole thing was ridiculous.

Iam looking forward to his touchdown endzone celebrations.
im looking forward to the day they release the bum.i still cant believe hes going to have a patriots jersey on.:mad: im trying to get used to the idea but im just not there yet.

Maybe he could show some maturity by justing giving the ball to officials. It always amazes me that people are entertained by the stupid juvenile shenanigans in the end zone.

We're all drunk during games, what do you expect? :eat2:

I'm looking forward to his touchdowns without endzone celebrations.

Randy rarely does endzone celebrations. This is not even an issue.

New team, fresh new start, has a QB that is throw happy and can abuse his athletic ability.

He might be tempted.

im looking forward to the day they release the bum.i still cant believe hes going to have a patriots jersey on.:mad: im trying to get used to the idea but im just not there yet.

I can understand you being uneasy, but hoping that he fails. . .?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back