Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 35.1% at NE: 64.9%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I am without a doubt a night person and it got me on the intelligence (actual clinical genius), procrastination, and love making (I think this is a safe assumption given some of my reviews). But totally missed on the emotional thing, and I’d say I’m average for drinking.
These are generalizations. I don’t fit the classic mold of a morning person. I procrastinate too much and I get 5 star reviews for my (solo) sex performance!:D

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
That’s what the question is asking...is this something of important to you in forming opinions about the world? Strongly Disagree would indicate it is not. I believe that is the only question about race, and it’s really just looking for a very specific answer that indicates one subscribes to racial ideologies.

Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races.

Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Agree
Strongly Agree

The "our" is not a specific race, but is asking the test taker if they believe "their" race has superior qualities.

"Our Race" can be any race on earth, depending on the test taker.

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Luckily my wife is a morning person and I’m a night person. She wakes really happy every day and then around 3:30 wants to murder me. Probably because I’ve been slacking all day.

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Here’s a pic I took last night by Alma Nove at Hingham shipyard. But I i was home by 9pm;)

4E020549-9490-49F9-8E4F-D24B970E4CB9.jpeg