Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 38.2% at NE: 61.8%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I thought this might provide an interesting alternative to political topics.

It’s a fascinating topic to me and there’s is a ton of scientific studies backing the tendencies of both types.

Morning people traits;
- More content with their lives
- More successful on average
- More agreeable socially
- More disciplined
- More productive
- Procrastinate less

Night people traits;
- More intelligent on average
- More emotional
- Tend to be better lovers
- Tend to drink & smoke more
- Procrastinate more
- Tend to be more creative

I got the above from various publications & studies, here’s one

Defend Your Research: The Early Bird Really Does Get the Worm

One article asks “Is this the next diversification frontier?”. Meaning, should companies flex hours because we’re all different? The article concluded that as long as morning people are making the corporate rules, this won’t happen.

I am a morning person. I love going to bed early and getting up with the sunrise.
-

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
You don’t need to make the post for me to know that I’m smarter, more in touch with my emotions and can **** better then you

Last edited:

IcyPatriot

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I am morning and night ....
2-7 not so much ... efficiency drops.
If I had to choose I have always preferred being productive in the morning because it is just easier to plan ... less interference due to the unexpected ... for me and my business anyways.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
We already determined who was more intelligent when I posted that study on geniuses being drawn to libertarianism.

PatsWSB47

Pro Bowl Player
Studies show that 66 year old men in Massachusetts are the smartest, handsomest, nicest, strongest, most giving and most virile people in the world. I am a 66 year old man from Massachusetts.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
I thought this might provide an interesting alternative to political topics.

It’s a fascinating topic to me and there’s is a ton of scientific studies backing the tendencies of both types.

Morning people traits;
- More content with their lives
- More successful on average
- More agreeable socially
- More disciplined
- More productive
- Procrastinate less

Night people traits;
- More intelligent on average
- More emotional
- Tend to be better lovers
- Tend to drink & smoke more
- Procrastinate more
- Tend to be more creative

I got the above from various publications & studies, here’s one

Defend Your Research: The Early Bird Really Does Get the Worm

One article asks “Is this the next diversification frontier?”. Meaning, should companies flex hours because we’re all different? The article concluded that as long as morning people are making the corporate rules, this won’t happen.

I am a morning person. I love going to bed early and getting up with the sunrise.
-

How early?

Ice_Ice_Brady

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I started taking that test but on the very first page it brought up race, which is a complete non-issue politically in my view.

That’s what the question is asking...is this something of important to you in forming opinions about the world? Strongly Disagree would indicate it is not. I believe that is the only question about race, and it’s really just looking for a very specific answer that indicates one subscribes to racial ideologies.

Our race has many superior qualities, compared with other races.

Strongly Disagree
Disagree
Agree
Strongly Agree

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You don’t need to make the post for me to know that I’m smarter, more in touch with my emotions and can **** better then you
There are no contests in this game called life Lance.

Once you realize that, a whole new world of wonder & beauty opens up:)

PatriotsReign

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
We already determined who was more intelligent when I posted that study on geniuses being drawn to libertarianism.
The most prominent sign of intelligence is the understanding that political beliefs don’t define us.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
In bed by 10 & up around 5

That’s by choice not because I work an early shift

I mostly keep that schedule 7 days a week. It’s just my natural cycle.
Keeping a normal sleep schedule 7 days a week is healthier.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Was a night guy but making a concerted effort to be a morning person by forcing myself to bed at 10-1030 every night. 11 at latest.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I am without a doubt a night person and it got me on the intelligence (actual clinical genius), procrastination, and love making (I think this is a safe assumption given some of my reviews). But totally missed on the emotional thing, and I’d say I’m average for drinking.