PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday night's thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PP2

Hall of Fame Poster
Reaction score
@Zuma sorry I can't respond to your post, I'm locked out of that thread too. Someone has a personal vendetta against me so I'm outta here for a while

lol.. locked out of the game thread before I can even post in it... that's a first for me.

Smooth GIF by Florida Georgia Line

lol.. locked out of the game thread before I can even post in it... that's a first for me.

Thats not right, that happened yesterday, how can that be justified its a different day on a different thread.

Thats not right, that happened yesterday, how can that be justified its a different day on a different thread.

I have no idea.. I can understand getting locked out of a thread for violating forum rules, but to get preemptively locked out is some next level petty, and vindictive ********.

Doesn't seem right that people get cancelled just because they question things. Seems childish. Grow the F up mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a football forum:

FORUM

NOUN
  1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    "it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"
    • a website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.

Notice how it doesn't say that the Moderators have to agree with the ideas or views or you get "banned or cancelled."

If @Ian wants to promote a forum that doesn't allow open dialogue unless it's 100% to the liking of the mods then maybe this should be called "PatsFans: that can only act and offer opinions that we are all in favor of or you get banned.COM"

Such BS.

Doesn't seem right that people get cancelled just because they question things. Seems childish. Grow the F up mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORUM

NOUN
  1. a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
    • a website or web page where users can post comments about a particular issue or topic and reply to other users' postings.

Notice how it doesn't say that the Moderators have to agree with the ideas or views or you get "banned or cancelled."

If @Ian wants to promote a forum that doesn't allow open dialogue unless it's 100% to the liking of the mods then maybe this should be called "PatsFans: that can only act and offer opinions that we are all in favor of or you get banned.COM"

Such BS.

Yeah, I agree. I also got locked out of the post-game thread without even posting in it. I've also been threatened with a permanent ban.

If I get locked out of one more thread, I'm finished here at Patsfans and I've been posting here a long time. I'm not going to tolerate getting targeted by a vindictive mod.

FORUM

NOUN

Such BS.

Thanks Buccaneer fan.

@Ian was this supposed to happen? I’ve had my disagreements with PP2, but he’s a solid contributor and one of the few people who actually breaks down X’s and O’s in the thread itself.

I've had a discussion with the posters/mods involved and moved this out of the other thread. Obviously, I'm not going to get into it publicly but wanted to obviously just let people know I was aware and will handle it with those affected individually. I'm going to lock this, but I've already reached out to those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots