PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Monday Night Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm never too nervous to eat, I recommend this Buffalo Chicken Dip

It suggests fresh chicken breat, but I have used the caned chicken breast in water and it works just as well, I used to of the larger cans and drain them very well.

i clicked on the link...that looks obscenely good and i've made a shopping list and printed it out for tonight. but please don't tell me that you use canned chicken. get a couple of cutlets and pop em in the oven at a high temp for about 20 minutes...it'll be a lot better and probably cheaper than the preserved stuff in the can. you can use the time it takes to cook them to make the other preparations. best to let them cool on their own, but if you have no time, shock them in some ice cold water as soon as they're done (remember to dry them thoroughly) and dice them yourself and you will add no more than a few minutes prep time.

Last edited:
Eat some crow..and be very afraid~:D

if you're looking for a way to get ignored by 95% of this board, you're succeeding. HINT: folks here tend to respect oppo posters who defend their teams in reasonable terms, who know football and who are, well, original and maybe even funny when they talk a little trash ("be very afraid?" "eat crow?" come on, my six year old would diss that) so far, you're 0-fer-everything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey