Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Whats on the menu tomorrow

i want some ideas

Beer................... lots of beer.

maybe a little humble pie ;)

(sorry, can't be much help in the food dept. I get to nervous to eat.)

Buffalo wings! :p

Can't beat Buffalo wings/tenders.

My favorite are from 99, I think they're god damn delicious.

However, the take out version of them isn't nearly half as good as the dine in ones. I should ask them to change that.

Sometimes if a game is really tight/significant, I'll end up not eating anything until halftime due to nerves.

Long bombs to RFM with a side order of Buffalo sacks and fumbles.

I'm never too nervous to eat, I recommend this Buffalo Chicken Dip

It suggests fresh chicken breat, but I have used the caned chicken breast in water and it works just as well, I used to of the larger cans and drain them very well.

Depends where you are, but I was just at a bar and had a quadruple-hit of pickies with my friends for Week 1 --- buffalo wings, french fies, onion rings, and mozzarella sticks. How can you go wrong?

I only get one cheat day a week... unfortunately that was today. :mad:

But if I were to engorge myself again tomorrow night... it would be Wings and Sweet potato fries from Wings 2 go.
wub.gif

Spinich artichoke cheese dip with Frito's, or grilled sausage and peppers with provalone and ketchup on a kaiser roll. It all depends on which my wife tells me to cook tomorrow morning.

A few Sam Adams (summer seasonal), and some BBQ chips.

Going to Hooters in Newington, CT .... Blue Moon and Cuban Cigars :)

I'll have my ritual dog and a dew at the game but those staying at home I suggest Bison Burgers:D

WORK!! Apparently some wiseguy thought it would be funny to schedule me tomorrow night without asking...

Eat some crow..and be very afraid~:D

Huh? If you're going to Troll, at least try to be entertaining. That stings about as much as... something that doesn't sting at all.

I'll be having a BMT from Subway, and a 6-pack of 16oz PBR to wash it down with. I made up a pint of French Onion dip to go with some UTZ ripple chips for a side dish. I get to splurge on game days. The rest of the week it's much more sensible eating.. :)

Got a friend coming round. I made some spicy ratatouille yesterday (some mild chillies instead of the peppers) and we'll have that with pasta shells or brown rice. Then blue corn tortilla chips and salsa with Trader Joe's Hefeweizen.

I'm going for home made hamburgers, with popcorn and BBQ chips as a dessert. Though those Buffalo wings sound pretty damn tasty too.

Muffy and I are thinking perhaps some brie and sesame crackers to go with the chablis?

No brie for me.
Stuffed Peppers ( I think peppers count as vegetables, don't they?), crunchy munchies, and assorted adult beverages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down