PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mock Draft 5.0: Saints, Vince jumbling board

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Santonio Holmes is slipping as teams study his film more closely. However, his big-play ability would make a great deal of sense for a Chicago offense in need of playmakers."

The wheels are coming off the bandwagon as everybody jumps to Chad Jackson's parade. I'll take the walking tour with Mike Hass.

Box_O_Rocks said:
"Santonio Holmes is slipping as teams study his film more closely. However, his big-play ability would make a great deal of sense for a Chicago offense in need of playmakers."

The wheels are coming off the bandwagon as everybody jumps to Chad Jackson's parade. I'll take the walking tour with Mike Hass.

I know thats right Box I think Mike Haas is going to be something special.

broadwayjoe said:
I know thats right Box I think Mike Haas is going to be something special.

since we have a good number of picks, i think it makes more sense to pick two WRs later like Haas, Hagan, Nance etc, than put all your eggs in Jackson's or Holmes' basket.

ayjackson said:
since we have a good number of picks, i think it makes more sense to pick two WRs later like Haas, Hagan, Nance etc, than put all your eggs in Jackson's or Holmes' basket.

Also...Belichick hates to pay WR's the big money...prefering to use the big money elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back