PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

MNF: ****ycats vs. Meat Cans

Actually not bad. Stafford threw a great TD pass, and Hundley looks decent for the Packers.

Good grief... I need help...

o_O

Don't worry. Goodell and Mara are doing their damndest to help break our addiction. They're coming close, too. This Ezekiel Elliot vs. the girl punching Giants' kicker is some ****ing transparent ****.

Lions should have stalled prior to the FG attempt. GB did a good job getting the FG team out there but the Lions have a right to substitute and GB can't snap the ball until the Lions are done.

Lions are in great position to find a way to lose this game.

Actually not bad. Stafford threw a great TD pass, and Hundley looks decent for the Packers.

Good grief... I need help...

o_O
Hundley decent? As far as I can tell, he'd have to throw 100 passes to break 200 yards. He started out 7-8 for something like 25 yards total.

Hundley decent? As far as I can tell, he'd have to throw 100 passes to break 200 yards. He started out 7-8 for something like 25 yards total.

I did some quick math and I think your numbers are right but you accidentally reversed them. He'd have to throw 200 passes to break 100 yards.

Uh oh, poor packers are not going to finish with a winning record.:confused:

Matthew Stafford's record against teams that end with a winning record has spoken!o_O

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back