Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikolai

Football Atheist
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
But without fans ... the games are not the same ... takes getting used to it.

Yeah, watching sports is no longer a habit for me, so even with the return of the NHL, I haven't tuned in. I am pretty curious about how the games will be without fans, but I hear there is added crowd noise, which is lame.

I did hear there is an outcry over the lack of kneeling at hockey games. Hockey players tend to just want to play the game, and most of them aren't even American. It's a silly thing to get worked up over...all around.

lancerman

In the Starting Line-Up
I honestly think people just realized they could live without sports and nobody is as interested in a patchwork season as the sports media is pushing

Calhoun44

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I honestly think people just realized they could live without sports and nobody is as interested in a patchwork season as the sports media is pushing
I'm interested, but too tired and busy to watch. Last night I tried to watch the B's game (I hadn't missed a game until the season ended in March) and I fell asleep in front of my TV at after about 5 minutes of play, and I am obviously a diehard fan of the B's.

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I accidentally watched the opening minutes of an NBA game today. Was still a full on BLM opening ceremony - kneeling, t-shirts, BLM graphics flashing on the monitors. Can see why people wouldn’t be into it. I couldn’t change the channel fast enough.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
I accidentally watched the opening minutes of an NBA game today. Was still a full on BLM opening ceremony - kneeling, t-shirts, BLM graphics flashing on the monitors. Can see why people wouldn’t be into it. I couldn’t change the channel fast enough.
OMG did you see their jerseys? Look at the words they have plastered on them! Liberation, Freedom, Black Lives Matter, Love Us, Anti-Racist.

How very offensive and grotesque! Couldn't change the channel fast enough.

Actually it says a lot about you that it hurts you to watch such things. Even my family who are Trump fanatics don't mind watching. Something about all the racial equality messages seems to trigger you deeply.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
OMG did you see their jerseys? Look at the words they have plastered on them! Liberation, Freedom, Black Lives Matter, Love Us, Anti-Racist.

How very offensive and grotesque! Couldn't change the channel fast enough.

Actually it says a lot about you that it hurts you to watch such things. Even my family who are Trump fanatics don't mind watching. Something about all the racial equality messages seems to trigger you deeply.
How would you know what was flashing on my screen? All I saw was "BLM" overlayed over a pro-China, anti-Hong Kong freedom league. Not sure what games you've been watching.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
How would you know what was flashing on my screen? All I saw was "BLM" overlayed over a pro-China, anti-Hong Kong freedom league. Not sure what games you've been watching.
Oh now you are here to defend the Hong Kong protests while taking a steaming **** on the US protests. Hypocrite.

Only racists think that the words "Black Lives Matter" is offensive. I'll be generous and assume that's not what you were suggesting.

Jlaff

Early Bird Specials
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Oh now you are here to defend the Hong Kong protests while taking a steaming **** on the US protests. Hypocrite.

Only racists think that the words "Black Lives Matter" is offensive. I'll be generous and assume that's not what you were suggesting.
Cancel culture at work - don't agree with BLM then you're a racist.

Deus Irae

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
PatsFans.com Supporter

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
Cancel culture at work - don't agree with BLM then you're a racist.
‘Black Lives Matter’ is a slogan for racial equality and being against racially driven police brutality.

I’m talking about the message not necessarily the movement itself. If that’s what you meant, I would retract the implication.

TBR

Pro Bowl Player
‘Black Lives Matter’ is a slogan for racial equality and being against racially driven police brutality.

I’m talking about the message not necessarily the movement itself. If that’s what you meant, I would retract the implication.

‘Black Lives Matter’ is a slogan for black racial supremacy, subservience of Whites, and being against law and order.

Its entire existence is financed by subversives, and its message is enforced with job loss, censorship, and threats in case of disapproval.

LuRkeR1978

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
‘Black Lives Matter’ is a slogan for black racial supremacy, subservience of Whites, and being against law and order.

Its entire existence is financed by subversives, and its message is enforced with job loss, censorship, and threats in case of disapproval.

This is the correct assessment of the self-proclaimed marxist ideology of BLM. It's goals are to destroy America and the American family. Only the brainwashed believe otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.