Pick Results: NO: 11.9% at NE: 88.1%

Sun
Sep 26th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Mick's girlfriend just turned 34 (they have a 4-year-old son together). Mick has eight children with five women, the oldest offspring being 50. So technically, his oldest child is old enough to be his girlfriend's parent. Someone should start a betting pool on whether Jagger will live to attend his youngest son's high school graduation.

Last edited:

Zuma

2035 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
PatsFans.com Supporter

Mick's girlfriend just turned 34 (they have a 4-year-old son together). Mick has eight children with five women, the oldest offspring being 50. So technically, his oldest child is old enough to be his girlfriend's parent. Someone should start a betting pool on whether Jagger will live to attend his youngest son's high school graduation.
Apparently you can always get what you want

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

If he's still running 5 miles a day, he's got a good shot.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster
The Rolling Stones sound horrible.

jmt57

Staff member
I saw the Stones at Foxboro Stadium back in 1989. Amazing show. The funny thing is, they were old then, 32 years ago.
Haha, I saw them in 1981 - forty years ago - in what was then considered to be their comeback to relevance.

That's me, a very long field goal away from the stage​