PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Micheal Smith - I swear he reads Patsfans.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Because I am travelling to Boston for training, I had the "luxury" of catching Smith on WHDH Sports Xtra. I swear, listening to him I thought I was reading some of the posts on here because he was saying the SAME THINGS that we've been saying about Welker and Thomas.

Because I am travelling to Boston for training, I had the "luxury" of catching Smith on WHDH Sports Xtra. I swear, listening to him I thought I was reading some of the posts on here because he was saying the SAME THINGS that we've been saying about Welker and Thomas.

Such as?

or maybe he just watches the same league that we do. There are enough guys on here who know what they are talking about and it is his job so we are bound to agree from time to time. So while he may read this site I am sure he forms his own opinions. and from what I read the people on this site don't change the opinions of others on this site very often no matter how much sense they may make.

or maybe he just watches the same league that we do. There are enough guys on here who know what they are talking about .... and from what I read the people on this site don't change the opinions of others on this site very often no matter how much sense they may make.

"The people on this site" change my opinion pretty frequently.
Just today, f'rinstance, the thread on Do We Really Need A #1 WR
crystallized my thinking on that topic ... and helped me reach a couple of ideas
that no one else had mentioned yet
... nor had i previously thought of.

Like Mike The Brit, i come here to learn.
And learn i do.

Thanx, teachers!

I toally agree. I mean it would make sense for him to do so. Since it would give him a good perspective into the type of questions and theories the fans are interested in. Hey maybe he even posts, I mean that would explain some of these guys just nuts about spelling.

"The people on this site" change my opinion pretty frequently.
Just today, f'rinstance, the thread on Do We Really Need A #1 WR
crystallized my thinking on that topic ... and helped me reach a couple of ideas
that no one else had mentioned yet
... nor had i previously thought of.

Like Mike The Brit, i come here to learn.
And learn i do.

Thanx, teachers!
Maybe I overstate but I feel there are alot of times where I read something from someone that seems untrue or inaccurate and people correct but the guy just wont bye into it.

I hope my boy, Ron Borges, is watching. Ron, feel free to use my following thoughts.

Here's the reality:

- The Pats downgraded the RB position.
- The Pats downgraded the TE position.
- The Pats signed a receiver who couldn't even get on the field for the Colts.
- The Pats signed an overpriced, overrated LB.

Dan Snyder mania!

I hope my boy, Ron Borges, is watching. Ron, feel free to use my following thoughts.

Here's the reality:

Dan Snyder mania!

That's quite a talent you have. Being able to put a nedative spin on EVERY SINGLE move the Patriots make.

The Pats signed a receiver who couldn't even get on the field for the Colts.

When did this ever happen?

Here's the reality:

Dan Snyder mania!

Hope about the COLTS FA going,not much;)

That's the most positive and fairly jacked about this franchise I've seem Michael since he left for the job their championship run netted him at ESPN. I think he had a dustup of sorts with BB over a story before he left, and ended up on the outs with management here. Though he still fits pretty well with the players. He and Holley are best friends, and I love it when he occasionally fills in for Dale.

He loves the Thomas signing, said he could have probably gotten $8.5-$9M in SF but he was willing to take a little less to play here. Talked about his experience and how you can do anything with him and he thinks BB will use him in whatever way works from opponent to opponent. Said his former DC told him that when you rush a guy as infrequently as they did Thomas last year and he ends up with 11 sacks that's speaks volumes.

Is absolutely stoked about the Welker acquistion. Said looking at the Pat's last 3 picks in the second round, aside from Branch if you can get a guy like Welker whom he too likened to a young Troy Brown you do it.

Said Kyle Brady is like a quality Olineman as a blocker and he thinks he will more than handle that aspect of Graham's duties. Thinks Watson and Dave Thomas will be fine as the receiving TE's. Also likes Sammy Morris who he said was underutilized in Miami. Like Felger and DeOssie said on the other channel the team fully expects Maroney to absorb half the load Dillon did last season (i.e. 1200+ yard rusher) leaving the rest to be split between Morris and Evans. Which is why Dillon is gone.

I usually watch Sports Final when they both on on time since Sports Extra is usually Freddie and Borgie. But when Steve Burton opened the show by saying the Pat's made a big splash in FA, but it couldn't overshadow Daiske's first start (in a ST game against BC...) this week, I switched to 7.

Hope about the COLTS FA going,not much;)

What are you doing? How dare you question the Colts organize? Whatever the Colts do is absolutely perfect and the rest of the NFL are just humble peasants compared to their greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes