PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Michael Smith: Dolphins leading canidates for Joey Porter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_PATS_FAN_54

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
ESPN's Michael Smith just said on ESPNews that the Dolphins are the favorites to get Joey Porter.

Porter and Jason Taylor on the same team?? wow that could be scary

good now i can hate him even more.

whatever

ESPN's Michael Smith just said on ESPNews that the Dolphins are the favorites to get Joey Porter.

I aint gonna lie. The thought of Porter paired up with Taylor is a scary thought. We all know they play us well as it is. Add Porter in the mix and we got ourselves a slugfest. Don't get me wrong,I'm not petrified I still think we are a much better team in all three phases of the game. It's just one more obstacle to plan for.

Well of course it depends on which Joey Porter they're getting. The Pro Bowl player or the player who looked old and was cut because of it.

On Friday at lunch Smith also said that the Dolphins were the second leading candidate for Thomas, behind the Niners. He made no mention of the Pats. And this was after all the Thomas to the Pats talk had started.

Not saying the Fins aren't in the market for Porter.

But he Phsih hav elsot kevin Carter, and Dan wilkenson off thr D-line and have scrapped their deficient O-Line. Cuttin gorat least three O linemne, including the only real NFL O-lineman Jeno James.

The Phish are in for bad tiems befroe it gets better...

On Friday at lunch Smith also said that the Dolphins were the second leading candidate for Thomas, behind the Niners. He made no mention of the Pats. And this was after all the Thomas to the Pats talk had started.

Not saying the Fins aren't in the market for Porter.

I have heard a few things from Michael Smith the last day or two that left me wondering if he is doing any real work or just sitting in bristol making stuff up. disapointing from someone who I used to like reading when he was around here.

But he Phsih hav elsot kevin Carter, and Dan wilkenson off thr D-line and have scrapped their deficient O-Line. Cuttin gorat least three O linemne, including the only real NFL O-lineman Jeno James.

The Phish are in for bad tiems befroe it gets better...

Are you drunk or did some letters fall off of your keyboard??:eek:

Just giving you a hard time... ;)

Can he play QB?

I know. Was that English? lol

he probably was drunk. He probably went out to celebrate the day.

At the thought of this news my nipples are becoming hard. Taylor, Thomas and Porter? Top 3 defense in the NFL. Too bad you guys are just about as good on D.

He must have been seriously wasted. I'm suprised he found the way to his computer.

jk.

Last edited:
At the thought of this news my nipples are becoming hard. Taylor, Thomas and Porter? Top 3 defense in the NFL. Too bad you guys are just about as good on D.
I didnt need to hear that. :D

If you were a female, 24, and hot, I would hereby direct you to another site, but since you are none of the above....:eek: Where's the vomit bags!

But not built for the long run. All those guys are within a few years of retirment.
I'm not scared.

I aint gonna lie. The thought of Porter paired up with Taylor is a scary thought. We all know they play us well as it is. Add Porter in the mix and we got ourselves a slugfest. Don't get me wrong,I'm not petrified I still think we are a much better team in all three phases of the game. It's just one more obstacle to plan for.

Better on Defense?? I don't think so,.

:rofl:
My thoughts...!

Hey Patjew! Great day, huh?

Awesome, awesome day! Best I've felt in a long time (Pats-wise). Can't wait to see the boys in Beijing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots