Mayweather vs. Pacquiao -- Who ya got?

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Well, since it's been announced that Pacman is going to fight Money Mayweather next year, I felt it appropriate to ask you have in this fight? Personally, I think it's going to be a great fight. Neither has ever fought anybody like the other guy. For me, I'm going with Mayweather. I think his speed is going to be too much for Pacquiao to handle.

Mayweather, the guy puts on a defensive masterclass each and every time. I came on here when he fought Hatton with the banter but the truth was Mayweather is just a fantastic boxer.

Pacman has the hype surrounding him right now with all these victories and belts, no doubt he's one of the best fighters out there today but when you analylize the fights (just to be objective) Del La Hoya was old and drained, Hatton was perfect for him and Margarito took something Cotto will never get back...albeit with the help of plaster in his handwraps. Before these fights he had wars with Marquez and Morales, both proving Pacquiao can be beaten and matched.

Pacquiao is still the fighter with something to prove in this match and I think he'll have to be more smarter in his approach because he can leave himself open. I think thats where Mayweather will catch him, he'll just sit and wait. It's definately Pacquiao's smothering offense against Floyds defence this.

Can't wait for this one.

Last edited:
Mayweather via boring D12.

That said... GO PACMAN! :)

Looks like the fight is off. :(

Boxing is all about selling fights and this is what they're doing. For potentialy $50 mill each there will be a fight.

Last edited:
I hope Pacman knocks seven shades out of Mayweather.

Mayweather is a fantastic boxer, but a tramp.

Last edited:

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back