PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mayo's Intoductory Press Conference

Mac Jones being there terrifies me, if they think they can salvage him then i have no faith in the operation from day 1.

How can anyone watch the modern day NFL and think a noodled armed, unathletic pouty QB can do anything?

The ceiling for it was shown 2 years ago and with Tua last week.

For anyone who wants to watch it - you can scroll backwards if you missed the beginning:

Just me or does Kraft sound like he had a couple before getting up there?

Mac Jones being there terrifies me, if they think they can salvage him then i have no faith in the operation from day 1.

How can anyone watch the modern day NFL and think a noodled armed, unathletic pouty QB can do anything?

The ceiling for it was shown 2 years ago and with Tua last week.
He was Krafts pick. Depends if he can admit that he was wrong. I could see them not exercising the option and picking a tackle at 3. Which is very backwards.

Jerod seems down to earth. Wonder what his weekly news conferences will be like.

Reiss getting to the heart of the matter with the first question. And Kraft punts.

Kraft confirms they will appoint a decision maker before any signings and draft picks need to be made... And they will do outside interviews. That is good.

Reiss getting to the heart of the matter with the first question. And Kraft punts.
Why is Reiss asking Kraft questions, he can barely read off script.

If they skip out on a QB and believe in Mac that decision could set the franchise back for years. I know the draft is not guarantee however we know Mac isn’t a legitimate starter.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back