PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Maybe premature but.....KC VS San Fran....Who wins this SB?!

stcjones

Pro Bowl Player
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Jimmy is honestly a bit coKKy and has been mostly handoff machine and hasn’t had to throw much...Mahomes has done more thru air and handing off....feel like KC has some advantage...what do u think?!....which QB is favored in SB?

49ers very easily

Too early to start this thread

49ers very easily

I agree they win, with little doubt. That said, I don’t think they’ll blow them out. Mahomes makes that very difficult.

I am curious to read a few a Monday mornings from now how the 49er defense stifled the great KC offense.
I haven’t watched a non-Pats SB since like 97.

KC wins by two scores.

I want the 49ers to lose. I think they will. NE is the only team who can beat Mahomes in the playoffs.

I'm tempted to bet something with you over that.
Please do. I’ll make a friendly $100 bet over it. Their DL doesn’t get home and they... are... ****ed. I think you might be under the impression that their D is still trash. It’s mediocre now. That’ll be good enough to get the job done. Especially when the Niners serve them a Jimmy G Special going the other way.

Please do. I’ll make a friendly $100 bet over it. Their DL doesn’t get home and they... are... ****ed. I think you might be under the impression that their D is still trash. It’s mediocre now. That’ll be good enough to get the job done. Especially when the Niners serve them a Jimmy G Special going the other way.

You're on. $100 to you if KC wins by two score.

KC for sure.

Chiefs 31
9ers 21

This Chiefs team is not the great Chiefs team from last year

My only concern is if it is a shootout, will Jimmy G be able to keep up with Mahomes? He hasn't been asked to throw a lot this year...Chiefs basically shut down Derrick Henry (69 Yards) and so if they force Jimmy G to throw the ball it could be in their favor. Then again, Jimmy G is not Ryan Tannehill...

Kansas City in a close one. 31-28.

Niners gonna shred kc on the ground and niners have the defense to not allow the cheifs to score on 7 straight drives.

Niners winning in spite of jimmy is the real wtf

Heart says 9ers, gut says Chiefs.

Niner’s have the superior run game and defense. Little will also cause mismatch problems. Chiefs need to score all day to win

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back