PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Max Jean-Gilles

Status
Not open for further replies.

BelichickFan

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
What would you think of taking this monster if Neal leaves ? He's not the prototypical Patriot OL, we tend to go for guys a little on the smaller, athletic side but a huge guy with incredible strength like this is intriguing to me after our running problems this past year.

Adding Max to your draft board is a good thought. Sims from Ohio State isn't bad and has left tackle experience. Boothe from Cornell also looks good and has played tackle. Gorin would make a better G then T and is okay as a run blocker too. Mayock (sp?) during NFL.com's coverage of Senior Bowl practice projected Colledge to G, put another 10 pounds on him and you have another Mankins.

I've seen almost all of the Georgia Games and this guy is huge, but soft! His size has made him a good linemen, but he lacks that Andruzzi/Mankins snarl, that makes a great linemen, I'd pass.

FreeTedWilliams said:
I've seen almost all of the Georgia Games and this guy is huge, but soft! His size has made him a good linemen, but he lacks that Andruzzi/Mankins snarl, that makes a great linemen, I'd pass.

A little sleep deprivation and shock therapy can solve this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back