Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs 49ers
Pick Results: SF: 37% at NE: 63%
Sun
Oct 25th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Ring 6

PatsFans.com Wall of Fame Member
Lets not start with politics although it was irresponsible for the potus to say this was a bomb which it wasn’t.
He said his military people told him it was an attack, that he doesn’t know, but they would know better than him.
Always amazes how people decide to make things up to criticize whoever they don’t like.

JarOfMayo51

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
He said his military people told him it was an attack, that he doesn’t know, but they would know better than him.
Always amazes how people decide to make things up to criticize whoever they don’t like.

Military industrial complex of course is going to say it was an attack, just like there were WMDs in Iraq, etc.. the MIC machine will keep on rollin on, and global conflict is great for business

Ring 6

Military industrial complex of course is going to say it was an attack, just like there were WMDs in Iraq, etc.. the MIC machine will keep on rollin on, and global conflict is great for business
The poster said it was irresponsible for the president to say it was a bomb.
He didn’t. He said his military people told him it was an ATTACK and HE DOESNT KNOW and they would know better than him.

The point isn’t about militarism it’s about purposely misrepresenting what was said to criticize someone you don’t like.

It would be like me saying in response to your post that it is irresponsible to say we should close down the military.

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up
In 2018, the Israeli PM warned the United Nations that Iranian missiles were being stored in the exact location of yesterdays explosion. Google it. Furthermore, there are a few other videos on twitter of battlefield explosions identical to the Beirut blast with the mushroom air shockwave and burnt orange smoke.

I trust Israel 100% to know whats up. In 2012, Israel warmed the US and Great Britain to remove Ambassadors from Benghazi because they had intelligence of attacks on 9/11/12. We saw who took that advice seriously ans who ignored the warnings..

WTF you talking about? This wasn’t done by israel. They have enough conflict right now. There’s video of a fireworks display around that area circulating. Of course you come up with conspiracy theories.

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up
The poster said it was irresponsible for the president to say it was a bomb.
He didn’t. He said his military people told him it was an ATTACK and HE DOESNT KNOW and they would know better than him.

The point isn’t about militarism it’s about purposely misrepresenting what was said to criticize someone you don’t like.

It would be like me saying in response to your post that it is irresponsible to say we should close down the military.

You do know this has happened before? It happened in China a few a years back.

NYCPATS4LIFE

In the Starting Line-Up

Hope not. We have enough problems in this country already.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
WTF you talking about? This wasn’t done by israel. They have enough conflict right now. There’s video of a fireworks display around that area circulating. Of course you come up with conspiracy theories.
He isn’t saying that Israel was involved. He is stating that Israel reported that explosives were stored in that exact spot several years ago.

Ring 6

You do know this has happened before? It happened in China a few a years back.
Does that allow you to make up something that someone didn’t say and attribute it to them in order to criticize them?
You still haven’t corrected yourself.

Triumph

Hall of Fame Poster

Hey Coke Bottle glasses

Time for a visit to the eye doctor.

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
So I have no conspiracy theory, but what do the hazmat storage booklets say about fireworks and their physical proximity to Ammonium Nitrate?

PatsFanInVa

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Lebanon is going through trying times.

They say that years ago, Beirut was one of the most beautiful cities in the world. It’s sad to see beautiful things cease...

I have a friend from back in college who has lived with her husband in Beirut for years... they checked in safe on Facebook... They have a love-not-so-love relationship with Lebanon. He runs a restaurant, I don't know if she has any career... anyway, they're in love with the levantine culure in Lebanon, in all its tolerance and diversity, and constantly aware of the horrors that are always just around the next corner, at somebody's hands, in general as an outgrowth of the opposite of tolerance... "the people" are accepting, to hear them tell it... at least "the people" who go to restaurants a Western guy opened... Very strange. The people who taught the Greeks and Hebrews how to read and write, reduced to 18-faction power-brokering.

I know nothing myself, just hoping for their wellbeing and the wellbeing of the country they call an adopted home... they've been through enough.

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
So terrible, the videos are shocking. Any other time and this would be the most newsworthy incident. But this is 2020, just another day.

It sounds like it was accident but certainly very negligent. I'm sure some have already turned this into a conspiracy.

patman12

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
So terrible, the videos are shocking. Any other time and this would be the most newsworthy incident. But this is 2020, just another day.

It sounds like it was accident but certainly very negligent. I'm sure some have already turned this into a conspiracy.
No surprise who the lead whacko is that is jumped at the attack conspiracy. I’ll give you a hint, he resides at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave in DC.