PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marquise Hill - Gone too soon

3 to be 4

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
25 years old. 300 pounds. NFL player. Healthy. Young. Rich. And a good man by all accounts.

It reminds us that we are all mortal, we are all going to die. And dead is forever.

Its makes you think doesnt it? It doesnt matter what you have or who you are. Nobody is gauranteed tomorrow. We think all our "stuff" and all the things we know here are so important. It wont mean a thing the second we are gone, and that could be an hour from now.

Do you know where you will spend eternity? And if you think you do, can you trust what you are basing it on?

People spend hours, days ,months, pouring over what investments to put their 401K plans into or what house they are going to buy. But they dont research the most important question they will EVER face.

Where will they spend eternity, and what do they base that on?

Well, you hope people realize the ************ died on the cross for your sins and that they take him into their hearts. I always think about that, when someone close to me has passed on... Hell is scary to think about, much less, spend all of eternity there... I hope and pray he was a Christian and is now looking down at us instead of crying out in pain, " Oh, what have I done?" You can do all the charity in the world, but charity work doesn't buy you a pass into heaven...

Well, you hope people realize the ************ died on the cross for your sins and that they take him into their hearts. I always think about that, when someone close to me has passed on... Hell is scary to think about, much less, spend all of eternity there... I hope and pray he was a Christian and is now looking down at us instead of crying out in pain, " Oh, what have I done?" You can do all the charity in the world, but charity work doesn't buy you a pass into heaven...

Wow. Just wow.

Double Wow and Holy Crap.. somewhere along the line I missed this one..

thats why its the Religion Forum.

hey, we do more here than talk about Jessica Simpsons attributes!

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back