PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Manziel's an idiot!

Nah, I'm sure he was just rolling it to test the fibrous strength, making sure it's not counterfeit. Can't buy cocaine with fake bills, afterall. Wait, s**t...

He's certainly very far from the only NFL player that loves to blow snow, but doing it in public is just another example of the startlingly poor judgement he's displayed for the last few years with just about everything.

Manziel an idiot. But that shouldn't be new to anybody. I'm already tired of constantly seeing him in the news, for the same crap. Sad part is, he's yet to take a professional snap yet.

My heart really breaks for Browns fans. They really do deserve so much better than this.

It's weird but I see no reason to freak out over a photo.

What I think is wrong on this picture is this guy again hanging out in Vegas, sending a wrong message for the kids who want to play in a big league someday, sending a bad message to Browns fans, to his teammates. Nothing officially wrong with this, but he needs some sort of counseling, like, stay low profile for a while, at least one season kid, for Christs sake.

I'm sorry for the Browns fans, but I hope he fails miserably in NFL. And I was once wanting him to succeed.

He could have just been tipping the bathroom attendant, but it's highly doubtful that's what he was doing.

What worries me, from a Patriots standpoint, is the fact that Gronk was seen hanging out with him and Diplo not too long ago. I said it then, and I'll say it again now: hopefully Gronk has better decision making skills.

He could have just been tipping the bathroom attendant, but it's highly doubtful that's what he was doing.
Why would he take the time to roll up the bill if he had to tip the attendant? I feel sorry for the Browns fans , their team spent Hundreds of thousands of dollars on a research which concluded that they should draft Bridgewater then their owner goes ahead and does what a homeless man advises him to do - DRAFT JOHNNY VEGAS

Really wish the Jets had drafted him
Yeah, but they've already got a dog killer and second-year rookie whose texted boner photo is all over the Internet.

Maybe an animal had escaped from one of the Vegas acts and Manziel was fashioning a blow gun in order to shoot it with a tranquilizer dart.

Maybe, instead of painting him as an immature party boy with a possible drug problem, PFT could have portrayed Manziel as a quick-thinking, concerned citizen. ;)

Maybe an animal had escaped from one of the Vegas acts and Manziel was fashioning a blow gun in order to shoot it with a tranquilizer dart.

Maybe, instead of painting him as an immature party boy with a possible drug problem, PFT could have portrayed Manziel as a quick-thinking, concerned citizen. ;)

Or he was fashioning a make shift tracheal intubator. He probably saved someone's life in that bathroom!

Why would he take the time to roll up the bill if he had to tip the attendant? I feel sorry for the Browns fans , their team spent Hundreds of thousands of dollars on a research which concluded that they should draft Bridgewater then their owner goes ahead and does what a homeless man advises him to do - DRAFT JOHNNY VEGAS

Yeah, I'm sure that's not what he was doing. It was simply the only other viable option I could think of for that situation. This kid is going to be out of the NFL in 5 years or less if he doesn't clean up his act.

I may have been Manziel's biggest fan in the draft forum this year, having him #2 on my big board, sandwiched between Clowney and Donald. I'm already getting sick of defending him.

Manziel may end up proving to be a big lesson learned for me in time. While I still feel he is a more accurate, stronger arm than Wilson, sadly he is miles away in maturity from him. I hope he snaps out of this nonsense.

Did you have a bill rolled up in your hand when you decided to put him at #2 :D

I just hope I get the chance to be proven wrong with on-field play and Manziel drops his moron act.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back