Pick Results: TEN: 7.8% at NE: 92.2%

Sun
Nov 28th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wonder if he ends up in Tampa.

He can move all his stuff down there in the truck Brady gave him.

Brady seems to really like Butler, but I think Tom only really wants any say in his offensive weapons. He will more likely be looking to bring in Amedola and James White than Butler IMHO.

Hyped

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
I wouldn't mind resigning him...but not as a Gilmore replacement at Gilmore $$$ level....

n6249c

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Nah. I’ll always have love for Malcolm, but his ship sailed long ago. Pats are deep at corner, if they need to fill a down roster slot better to get the next JC or hang on to Jason for another year. I’d favor getting another youngster, recent success with the untested kids they’ve brought in at corner has been ok, to say the least. As much as I love Malcolm he’s yesterday’s news.

Rob0729

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
The benching of Malcom Butler cost Brady a SB, and the team the GOAT.

If Brady goes into 2019 as a 7-time champ, and is the first to ever 3peat...this timeline doesn't exist.

The benching of Butler was stupid, but even if he played there was no guarantee the Pats would have won. Butler wasn't playing well that season and the Pats and the Pats gave up 10 points in the last 2:30 minutes of the game and only had to give up a field goal to lose the game. And the Pats gave up 164 yards and 6.1 YPC on the ground.

Butler playing would have given the Pats a better chance of winning, but there were a lot of problems on defense other than the CB play in that game.

TheRainMaker

Face of the Franchise
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
The benching of Butler was stupid, but even if he played there was no guarantee the Pats would have won. Butler wasn't playing well that season and the Pats and the Pats gave up 10 points in the last 2:30 minutes of the game and only had to give up a field goal to lose the game. And the Pats gave up 164 yards and 6.1 YPC on the ground.

Butler playing would have given the Pats a better chance of winning, but there were a lot of problems on defense other than the CB play in that game.
Maybe Butler gets roasted by Jeffrey early as well, we'll never know. However, he was a very good tackler which Johnson Badmostly and Jordan Richards were not. I'd rather roll with my starters than the worst graded CB in the NFL that year in Rowe. In fact, Eagles made it known they were going to target Rowe because of this and they were familiar with him (and they weren't lying). The fact that Bill had the balls to put him on the Eagles best WR was baffling.