PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like we're heading for a record night!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFanSince74

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Almost an hour and a half to kickoff and already nearly 1,400 folks, guests and members, online here with 10 moderators ready to keep things sane. Is there an Over/Under on when the board crashes?

Sad thing is, a lot of Jets fans will be spending time (aka trolling) here instead of their own pathetic board.

Got my game face on. We got em

Sad thing is, a lot of Jets fans will be spending time (aka trolling) here instead of their own pathetic board.

I don't blame the Jet fans for coming here, trolling or not. The Gang Green board is the biggest piece of trash I've ever seen.

Thank goodness we're here. I thought this kick off would never come. Hahaha

The chicken littlers are going to be out in full force tonight.

I plan on enjoying the game so there will be no game thread for me. :cool::cool::cool:

Almost an hour and a half to kickoff and already nearly 1,400 folks, guests and members, online here with 10 moderators ready to keep things sane. Is there an Over/Under on when the board crashes?
I don't foresee the site crashing unless the Pats lose. The number of comments and number of viewers tends to be much higher after a loss than after a win.

Found this on the JI board.

dwarfed.png

Tune in to WFAN tomorrow for Joe Beningo,or listen to the podcast,he will hammer the Jets without mercy for this loss,believe me you wont be dissappointed....(score is 38- 3 as I write this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes