PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looks like the end, men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

godef

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
There's still time for a miracle, but that's what it will take. How ironic the way it is happening, though; we are feasted on by our mistakes in a game which we are otherwise outplaying the opponent. Kind of remind you of Super Bowl XXXVI? This is how we won games. Take away a bad call by the refs and we're still losing by two scores in the 4th quarter, so we can no longer blame the refs, except that perhaps we were pressured into errors by the position the bad call put us in. But being intercepted at the 1 at a point we could take the lead? That had nothing to do with referee error.

Christ, as I type this, Brady bombs to Branch down to the 5, and the next play is a TD. Even as I resign myself to probable defeat, there is still a possibility. Which is why we have had such a grand ride, and while I will remain proud of this team.

And please Bronco trolls, who are we kidding? If you prevail, you will not win in Indy, so spare me your tired propaganda. We'll give you credit for forcing the pressure, but you haven't won this game so much as we have fumbled it away... Alright, I'm a bit more contrite with the Broncs throwing downfield on their first play...

No three-peat, no NFL history, but I think we still have the luxury of expecting several more championship runs in upcoming seasons.

Despite a strange history BK (before Kraft), I now stand a proud Pats fan forever!

Praying for a miracle.

Last edited:
I wouldn't count them out yet.

Down by 2 TD with 3 mins left. We scored one in 33 seconds... I think we can still pull out a miracle.

RyanTheColtsFan said:
I wouldn't count them out yet.
Thanks 4 the sentiment, Ryan. Yr kool.

Nicely put. I love this team. And we're still a heavy hitter in the NFL. I'm already looking forward to next season.

wev got this. :)
no worries here from maryland.

edgecy said:
Down by 2 TD with 3 mins left. We scored one in 33 seconds... I think we can still pull out a miracle.
Yup, it would be a miracle. Thank God we're there to have that chance.

Now it's over...

We'll take care of them for you. Hang your heads high, boys.

We'll be gack next year.

Really!

I am really pissed...nobody wants to see Denver play anybody...it should be Patriots vs Colts...or Pittsburgh..arghhhhhhh! I have never seen so many bad calls and no calls in a post season game this year. Well, Congratulations for playing as well as you have this year Patriots you are still a dynasty..noone can win every year..that is why they play the game....but BB needs to really address the special teams they cost this team..and put TB in screwed up passing situations all night.

Hey Colts, finish what we couldn't finish tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back