PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Looking for another reason to root against the Broncos next year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

To answer your question, no, I definately don't need another reason to hate the Broncos.

This oughta be fun, anyway.

A perfect fit; the team with a horse for a mascot gets the biggest horses ***** in football to come play for them...............

Double G said:
A perfect fit; the team with a horse for a mascot gets the biggest horses ***** in football to come play for them...............

Speaking of horses *****, does anyone else think Shannon Sharpe looks like horse and talks like Mr. Ed? I guess he was another perfect fit too.

FSUPatsFan said:
Speaking of horses *****, does anyone else think Shannon Sharpe looks like horse and talks like Mr. Ed? I guess he was another perfect fit too.

Except, I could understand Mr. Ed. :D

Last edited:
Sounds like those guys got into the Rocky Mountiam mushrooms.

>>>>"If it would work anywhere, I think it would work here because of the guys in the locker room," Nalen said. "Guys would keep him straight ... I think he'd conform. He'd fit in here."
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Just like in SF and Philly. He'd conform until the first time Jake overthrew him and then he'd throw everybody else under the bus faster than you can say "Peyton"......
I hope he goes there and then starts up with his demands.......
Tell Nalon to be careful what you wish for, you may get it.....
Just my $0.02,

Dont you need a QB to be able to use TO?

Just my $0.02 cents... ;)

To, To, To, To....

Exactly my thoughts. Jake is not the ideal QB for someone who wants the ball. Also the Broncos RUN the ball 1st, then pass.

You are correct sir. EVERY other team had veteran players that "would keep him in line". That worked out real well in Philly.

T.O. is a smart guy. That Iggles lockeroom was divided between McNabb's side and TO's side. He manipulated the situation.

They already have him in Broncos orange here in Denver, from what I have heard on sports radio.

Simply amazing. Will be lots of fun seeing him destroy another team

I was really kind of hoping to see him in the puke-green. :D

haha.. jake the mistake would piss off TO so much. this is like a comedy movie waiting to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back