PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOLphins.... you can't make this **** up

No, they're going after Lawrence.

Wouldn't be surprised if Matt Moore is the starter this year.

Phins are picking at #13

Lawrence will be gone off the board long before that. Bucs, Giants, Jaguars, Broncos, and Bengals, all pick ahead of them, and are all in need of a QB. No way they get Lawrence without some MAJOR pick swaps, which I don't see that front office and Flores do.

Phins are picking at #13

Lawrence will be gone off the board long before that. Bucs, Giants, Jaguars, Broncos, and Bengals, all pick ahead of them, and are all in need of a QB. No way they get Lawrence without some MAJOR pick swaps, which I don't see that front office and Flores do.

Lawrence is only a Sophomore @ Clemson. Tank, trade down for picks, Tank again, and now you're looking at an entire draft to rebuild your franchise.

I don't think signing a high-priced FA QB is in their future. Clear cap space, and tank, tank, tank.

Lawrence is only a Sophomore @ Clemson. Tank, trade down for picks, Tank again, and now you're looking at an entire draft to rebuild your franchise.

I don't think signing a high-priced FA QB is in their future. Clear cap space, and tank, tank, tank.

If that's the direction they end up going in, Brady & BB will be retired anyways before the phins serve as any competition (except for when the games are in Miami).

He keeps Amendola is my guess. Imagine how helpful he would have been on Sunday when Edelman was the only one catching passes.
I'm not sure just how much more help Amendola would've provided. I can think of at least 3 reasons why we scored only 13 points that are more relevant than not having Danny Playoffs.

Sorry I hadn't heard of this job and made the mistake of trying to be funny about it. You can all go back to being better than me now.

(this is also a joke).

Especially given that 90% of us would gladly take a year off from our normal vocations to be QC coach for the Pats for a year. Some would be willing to give up small body parts for that opportunity.

The more I think about it the more I believe Flores made a mistake taking so many other Patriots assistants with him to Miami.

They’re used to working together as equals. Now, Flores is everyone’s boss, O’Shea is Schuplinski’s boss and Graham is Boyer’s boss. You put that dynamic through the crucible of pressure building a program and losing a lot of games will bring, and it’s a recipe for lots of conflict and trouble.

The more I think about it the more I believe Flores made a mistake taking so many other Patriots assistants with him to Miami.

They’re used to working together as equals. Now, Flores is everyone’s boss, O’Shea is Schuplinski’s boss and Graham is Boyer’s boss. You put that dynamic through the crucible of pressure building a program and losing a lot of games will bring, and it’s a recipe for lots of conflict and trouble.

Possible Kenneth, possible. Although this group is from the "do your job" system and all of them have held multiple jobs through the years, so they may on the whole be fine with it. They've had some good "ego check" training.

Phins are picking at #13

Lawrence is at Clemson for 2 more years - can come out in 2021 draft.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back