PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL: Browns considering Condeleeza Rice as next HC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard some rumours they want Garri Kasparov as their HC.Ok,he will slow them down a bit, but he will provide a calmness and at least they will have a good strategy and plans for every game.

The one thing I'll say about Rice: she is one of the few people who gave the Patriots a serious chance of winning SB36.

She would at least be better than Gruden and ehh less conservative than Mike McCarthy...

Last edited:
At some capacity Rice would be good for the Browns and the league.
Maybe as league commissioner or team President with other football people as GM/Coach.
I hope this is someone simply pulling Scheffty's leg.....and NOT serious or they are more of a clusterf*ck than I thought humanly possible...

url

Sounds like a recipe

for disaster

Would still be a better hire than Arians.

This has to be Haslem trolling the media. Right?

I saw this now on the headlines on ESPN and had to read it a few times to make sure I didn’t miss something. I still wasn’t confident I read it right so I Googled it and it’s true. As a reporter, I wouldn’t even want to report this embarrassing story as people would probably think I’m lying.

Que the Ray Liota laughing gif.

Supposedly she’s pretty sharp with the X’s and O’s but to take a head coaching job...? Uhh...I’m all for women getting a chance but I think getting on staff full time as an assistant first would be the path for success.

Why’s that? Arians was pretty successful.

I liked him as a coach until All Or Nothing made it clear he was just good at spouting football platitudes and taking credit for other people's work.

I liked him as a coach until All Or Nothing made it clear he was just good at spouting football platitudes and taking credit for other people's work.
Ah, I thought you could only pull that off in the NBA.

LOL You have dozens of NFL coaches toiling for life as assistants, hoping one day they'll get a shot at a head coach's job and Condeleeza Rice gets consideration with absolutely zero NFL experience? This is an embarassment for the coaches both working now and retired. Id be pissed if I were one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back