PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL at the Colts [New Banner]

Too bad they can't quit while they are ahead.

Then again, I created an image about their end zone celebration when they had no chance of beating us. and, then they went on a tear. So probably best not to challenge the universe :D

Where do they fly their " We're in the Playoffs" flag?

No respect for this organisation. They're part of the reason my kids will get handed participation trophies no matter what sport they get into. Can't wait til they get their wake up call again. Hope its the Pats to give them that wakeup call and beat the Colts by 20 pts again...

Colts fans are saying that this represents their "One Game at a Time" motto. Leave it to Irsay to steal the team's motto from Alcoholics Anonymous.
Why don't they just say "one game at a time" then? Lol.

After all the abuse they got from the last stupid banner, you'd think they would not do this.

Some teams/fans are just so desperate for any kind of success .

Sean Payton brings the Lombardi trophy and $250k to his team, to show them what's at stake.

Why did Sean Payton roll out $201K in cash, Lombardi Trophy to Saints? For 'vision'

The Colts put up a "Hey, we won a playoff game!" flag.
Facepalm.gif

Where do they fly their " We're in the Playoffs" flag?

They definitely WILL hang a banner for this season, in place by game 1 next season. They hang a banner for every single playoff season.

They have a banner for every wild card team, whether they won or lost in the first round
They have a banner for every division champ, whether they won or lost in the first round or lost in the AFCCG
They banners winning the AFCCG but losing the SB in 2009.
They have a banner for their SB win in 2006.

see:

gettyimages-457325328.jpg

I hope they beat the chiefs though.

Agreed. Them beating Denver in 2014 made our road to the SB easier.

Didn't the Patriots have the 16-0 banner until 2015? Not as lame as the Colts banners. But I always thought the team shouldn't of raised said 16-0 banner. Nobody can look back on that season without remembering the ending. Ultimately it was a failure.

Didn't the Patriots have the 16-0 banner until 2015? Not as lame as the Colts banners. But I always thought the team shouldn't of raised said 16-0 banner. Nobody can look back on that season without remembering the ending. Ultimately it was a failure.

The 16-0 banner isn’t lame at all. At first I didn’t like it. Now I think it should have never come down.

16-0 is so hard to accomplish and is absolutely something to remember and celebrate.

Disagree completely

19-0 would have been better

But there has never been a perfect 16-0 reg season, that’s not something to just discard

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back