PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Live Discussion Box

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
How can I shut that off on mobile...it is annoying.
Thx

Did it work?

If I shut that off for phone then I won't get notifications when I am on my desktop. That live box is annoying on the phone because it floats around and is always in the way when I type a comment.

If I shut that off for phone then I won't get notifications when I am on my desktop. That live box is annoying on the phone because it floats around and is always in the way when I type a comment.
It's not specific to your device - it's specific to your account. So, unfortunately, you'll have to toggle it between devices. :(

It's not specific to your device - it's specific to your account. So, unfortunately, you'll have to toggle it between devices. :(
That's what I thought ... ugh ... thanks for the research.

That's what I thought ... ugh ... thanks for the research.
I'll look into possibly creating a "Preferences" page to expand some of the options, like getting the notifications on desktop and not on mobile, separating out some Alerts, etc. Planning on trying to add some things so it might make sense to do something like that as well since being on your phone is so different from being on a desktop (ie: the header photo is also much smaller on the phone and it's not as intrusive). I'll figure it out.

I'll look into possibly creating a "Preferences" page to expand some of the options, like getting the notifications on desktop and not on mobile, separating out some Alerts, etc. Planning on trying to add some things so it might make sense to do something like that as well since being on your phone is so different from being on a desktop (ie: the header photo is also much smaller on the phone and it's not as intrusive). I'll figure it out.
Could just be me and my OCD :p:p:p.
I kind of hate using the internet on my phone as it is ... to restrictive.
But when I am on the road visiting customers ... I need to check in over here. ;):D

So I'll be typing a reply then someone makes post and that box pops up over where I
am typing and I have to hit the x to close it ... If it's a busy day here that box keeps popping up.

On desktop it shows up in the lower right ... out of the way but that lower right on desktop is the middle of the bottom of the phone if holding the phone vertical which I prefer.

I put the problem here instead of a PM in case anyone else has this issue.
Or is it just me and my OCD issues :p:p:p.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back