PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Literal Eagle tears

.....and Eagles fans should be reminded that thanks to them besting Houston, the Pats get the second seed

That's a travesty. As a Cubs fan, I recognize that Schmidt was the man.

Great games vs Cubs in 70's 80's. I still have those classics games on cassettes and Schmidt's 4 HRs in a game vs Cubs @ Wrigley.

I watched that contest again on YouTube recently. Brings back memories...

I doesn't look like they're having fun.

Seriously though, what's going on with our society that has people crying like babies over a sporting event? These people need some perspective.
Well its the same group of people that i watched he horse sht live on tv.they are demented.

Just go to 5:33

You say that like it’s a bad thing!

(I grew up an Eagles fan, childhood was across the river in South Jersey)

Yeah, he was a bum anyway...

I don’t watch these videos. To me it’s bad karma. After watching the Pats/Falcons response videos a ton of times, I got heartache from the Pats losing to the Eagles a year later.

Philthy fans are sad now, but their division is so damn awful that the Iggles will be contenders in it for the next couple of seasons at least. They have a lot of wins ahead of them.

For Patriots fans, however, our time is drawing dangerously close to an end. Each PO loss becomes more and more sad from the knowledge of what might have been. I cried after 2006, 2011, 2015, 2017, and especially in 2007...I also cried after our first SB win. So to those who look down upon others who show emotion after a loss, especially in a sport as emotional as football is, all I can say is: FU.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back