PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Links issues/not working

Ozymandias

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm using Google Chrome and I'm noticing these problems:

Quick Reply isn't doing anything and won't allow me to quick reply for some reason.
Your Notifications takes me to a new page rather than the drop-down menu.
• Clicking on a user's name takes me to their page, rather than the drop-down menu.​

It would be great if I could fix these errors as I've never had any of these issues on any other vBulletin forums.

Thanks!

Check and see if you accidentally turned off javascript. Using it on Chrome and everything is functioning properly on my end. I think someone else had this issue a while back and that fixed it, but obviously let me know :)

Last edited:
JavaScript is allowed to run for all sites, including this one, so it probably isn't that.

JavaScript is allowed to run for all sites, including this one, so it probably isn't that.

Odd, I haven't changed any settings and as I said I'm using Chrome and it's working O.K. Unless it's cached the script incorrectly...I guess the next step would be clearing the browser cache and restarting the browser and see if that clears it up? :confused:

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back