Pick Results: NO: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 26th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Friday False Flag news dump was about what most of us expected. They have no clue.

It's exactly as I predicted and releasing it on Friday is telltale. I do believe they have a clue, they just won't admit the likelihood of otherworldly origin.

tom444

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

I knew they wouldn't find anything extraterrestrial.​

Not really an alien.

Enough already with the space aliens | Nevada Current

Last edited:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Most alien movies suck.

Some for sure, I wouldn't say most. I like a lot of the more serious variety -- Close Encounters, Contact, District 9, Edge of Tomorrow, Blade Runner, Arrival, War of the Worlds (original and remake), Prometheus, Oblivion, Avatar, etc. I thought the Alien films (Sigourney Weaver) were well done.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
Some for sure, I wouldn't say most. I like a lot of the more serious variety -- Close Encounters, Contact, District 9, Edge of Tomorrow, Blade Runner, Arrival, War of the Worlds (original and remake), Prometheus, Oblivion, Avatar, etc. I thought the Alien films (Sigourney Weaver) were well done.

Arrival was a truly great film...one of the very few that would lead me to believe an alien landing could happen. The motivation behind the landing, and the nature of the aliens, made sense.

Scotty

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Just noticed they had released the report , great....we can all get back to normal lives then

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Prometheus was based on an excellent premise. A+.

fightingirish595

They fly over the White House huh? Haha. Can you get any more human than that?

Idk what any of this is. But you don’t think a species from another planet with more technology and knowledge wouldn’t purposely fly over the whitehouse?

tom444

Idk what any of this is. But you don’t think a species from another planet with more technology and knowledge wouldn’t purposely fly over the whitehouse?
Why? What proof do we have that they specifically flew over the White House? How do they know what the White House is? If they know what the White House is don't you think they could find another way to connect with governmental leadership or make their presence known?

Aliens flying over the White House sounds like something out of a movie.

Last edited:

fightingirish595

Why? What proof do we have that they specifically flew over the White House? How do they know what the White House is? If they know what the White House is don't you think they could find another way to connect with governmental leadership or make their presence known?

Aliens flying over the White House sounds like something out of a movie.

You said “what’s more human than flying over the whitehouse”

I’m not saying aliens flew over the whitehouse.

what I’m saying is if aliens exist, and this is there technology, it’s plausible they know exactly what the White House is

tom444

You said “what’s more human than flying over the whitehouse”

I’m not saying aliens flew over the whitehouse.

what I’m saying is if aliens exist, and this is there technology, it’s plausible they know exactly what the White House is
I repeat, "If (aliens knew) what the White House is don't you think they could find another way to connect with governmental leadership or make their presence known?"

"Aliens flying over the White House sounds like something out of a movie." I highly doubt they'd buzz the White House in reality. They'd be smarter than that.

See what I mean?

Last edited:

fightingirish595

I repeat, "If (aliens knew) what the White House is don't you think they could find another way to connect with governmental leadership or make their presence known?"

"Aliens flying over the White House sounds like something out of a movie." I highly doubt they'd buzz the White House in reality. They'd be smarter than that.

See what I mean?
Yeah they probably could find another way, but who says they want to connect

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
put a kid down in front of a tv, have them watch ET... then get back to me about it "being tremendously overrated"

:rolleyes:

I was speaking for myself from an adult perspective, not on behalf of America's children.

Pape

In the Starting Line-Up
I was speaking for myself from an adult perspective, not on behalf of America's children.
really? huh

So you watch ET enough as an adult to form this particular type opinion without realizing its a kids/family oriented movie?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: