Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: vs Dolphins
Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

tom444

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Just read my posts in this thread, I'm tired of repeating myself for your benefit.
So you have no answer other than some conspiracy theory about the military who are in fact the ones who have brought all the latest info to the fore?

Last edited:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
So you have no answer other than some conspiracy theory about the military who are in fact the ones who have brought all the latest info to the fore?

Tom, I don't know if you're just obtuse or being intentionally irritating, but I'll spell it out for you ONE. MORE. TIME: The answer to this question is covered through my posts Nos. 34, 42, 45, 55, 60, 86, 93, 100, 102, 105 and 116. No "conspiracy theory," just fact-based deductive reasoning. This entire recent flap began when a few military pilots stuck their necks out with info corroborated by recorded evidence that couldn't be ignored after becoming public. Congress then got involved and the forthcoming report will be the military establishment's official response. ALL preliminary speculation by current and former military spokesmen has stopped short of acknowledging the likelihood of these UFOs being of otherworldly origin. Consequently, I expect the official summation to follow suit for reasons stated in my posts and if so, it will be a public disservice. I'd love to be proven wrong but won't be holding my breath.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

A little more than a conspiracy theory wouldn't you say? From the video clips I've watched five military pilots say they're seeing something that does things they can't explain.

I'm not ruling out anything. Secret military aircraft or other worldly or Zebras.

I'm curious about a few things regarding this. If it's military of some sort why haven't we seen it used other than to hover over things? Having technology like that would definitely be, at a minimum, a great leverage tool for a country to have while sitting at any negotiation table. "Taiwan belongs to China"....."Ok".

China sent a jet fighter to pester our EP-3 surveillance plane over international waters. Why not send the UFO?

What would Russia do? Bring back the USSR?

What would we have done? Probably would have been an easier way to get out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

There have been UFO sightings for more than fifty years. Are some of those sightings now legitimized based on what we are hearing from our military pilots? I think they are.

Anyway it's interesting.

tom444

A little more than a conspiracy theory wouldn't you say? From the video clips I've watched five military pilots say they're seeing something that does things they can't explain.
That's not what I was talking about when I said conspiracy theory. The conspiracy I was referring to is that the DOD will automatically dismiss the idea of this being extraterrestrial no matter what it points to. Lets wait for the report before we start taking shots at the DOD/CIA/and FBI who are compiling the report.

Last edited:

tom444

Tom, I don't know if you're just obtuse or being intentionally irritating, but I'll spell it out for you ONE. MORE. TIME: The answer to this question is covered through my posts Nos. 34, 42, 45, 55, 60, 86, 93, 100, 102, 105 and 116. No "conspiracy theory," just fact-based deductive reasoning. This entire recent flap began when a few military pilots stuck their necks out with info corroborated by recorded evidence that couldn't be ignored after becoming public. Congress then got involved and the forthcoming report will be the military establishment's official response. ALL preliminary speculation by current and former military spokesmen has stopped short of acknowledging the likelihood of these UFOs being of otherworldly origin. Consequently, I expect the official summation to follow suit for reasons stated in my posts and if so, it will be a public disservice. I'd love to be proven wrong but won't be holding my breath.
Don't you think it might make sense to wait to see what's in the report before you start crying about it?

hqdefault.jpg

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

I don't know what they're going to say but I tend to agree with you. I don't even think they could acknowledge Alien anything even if they thought that they might be. Unless they, the government, have been contacted by Aliens how could they say with absolute certainty? They can't so they won't. They'll just skirt around the issue as you say. Probably acknowledge that there's something our pilots are seeing which they can't yet explain and jack up the military defense budget twofold. Haha.

I won't rule out military secret project because the past has shown that we can hide secrets for decades and only let everyone in on the secret after its use has run its course. Think Oppenheimer's toy or the Manhattan project. SR-71. Hawk Missile system. Etc.. Although most of those were revealed relatively quickly.

But the fifty years of sightings is the difficult thing to argue around for me especially now that our pilots are the ones reporting them.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
That's not what I was talking about when I said conspiracy theory. The conspiracy I was referring to is that the DOD will automatically dismiss the idea of this being extraterrestrial no matter what it points to. Lets wait for the report before we start taking shots at the DOD/CIA/and FBI who are compiling the report.

That's fair. I do agree with Tune but that's just an opinion.

Didn't mean to misinterpreted anything you said.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Look, this isn't rocket surgery. Just wait for the report, read between the lines, and go from there.

Sure. But I'm just putting myself on record as saying that I think they're not going to say anything. I don't see how they could.

tom444

Sure. But I'm just putting myself on record as saying that I think they're not going to say anything. I don't see how they could.
They have to say something. Just relax and let it play itself out. It's when you get ahead of the game that all the misinformation starts. One step at a time.

tom444

Yeah, lets not read the report, after all, what do they know? We could just ask Trump.
81TXPQhR0fL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

tom444

Let's be honest. No one knows what's out there. The chance of it being alien/extraterrestrial is somewhere around zero. And the pre-report disbelief by the true flying saucer believers is just to protect themselves from that truth. And BTW, we've been through all this before.

tom444

The only "belief" that matters here is based on empirical evidence -- something you have chosen to ignore with this subject because it defies your narrowly defined, pompously ignorant, linear materialist worldview. That's YOUR religion.
You have no evidence Tuna. No one knows what's been seen. Wake up.

BTW, you're acting like a Trumper.