Next Up: vs Saints
Pick Results: NO: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 26th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

tom444

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Tunescribe

I think for that reason they'll never admit the existence of an unidentifiable potential adversary they don't understand and is technologically far superior.
I'm pretty sure these guys are military:
For some Navy pilots, UFO sightings were an ordinary event: ‘Every day for at least a couple years’

By
Reis Thebault

May 17, 2021 at 9:47 p.m. EDT

When the Navy pilot first spotted the strange object hovering in restricted airspace off the Atlantic Coast, he was stunned — no exhaust plume, no visible engine and all the makings of something secret, something mysterious or something dangerous.
But years later, Ryan Graves sounded almost bored as he recounted for a national television audience his history with unidentified aerial phenomena — UAPs, better known as UFOs.
Perhaps because for him and some of his former Navy colleagues, such sightings became a regular occurrence.
“Every day,” Graves said in an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” that aired Sunday. “Every day for at least a couple years.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/05/17/ufo-sightings-navy-ryan-graves/

Oh look, more military:

And in the next six weeks, a report is due that is required to make public everything the government knows about UFOs.
The report, which will be released sometime in June, was mandated by an obscure provision in last year’s $2.3 trillion appropriations bill and requires the director of national intelligence to work with the secretary of defense on a “detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence” gathered by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and the FBI.

Last edited:

betterthanthealternative

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I didn't see the author or authors identify him/her or themselves? Wouldn't that help just a tad when it comes to credibility? I mean are they from MIT or Buds Gun Shop?

Don't mess with Buds.

PP2

Pro Bowl Player
I did like these extra terrestrial movies:

Arrival (2016) - IMDb (Excellent)

Contact (1997) - IMDb (Good, besides the actors)

Annihilation (2018) - IMDb (Good, not great)

Battle Los Angeles is cool too…..Aaron Eckhart redefines redemption

then there’s district 9 which has its own bizarre wrinkles

District 9 is actually a good movie. I might need to give it a re-watch. Not a fan of Independence Day (loved it when I was 10 years old though). I actually liked Spielberg’s version of “War of the Worlds.”

The gold standard for me, as far as alien movies, is "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."

aluminum seats

The gold standard for me, as far as alien movies, is "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."
Haven't seen it in years--does it hold up? I remember liking it but was afraid it would be horribly dated now.

And I want to go on record that I liked Independence Day, it was a silly popcorn movie but I thought it was fun. There, I said it.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
I didn't see this posted yet. A great site worth a read.

Here are the main facts as I see them:
1) We have multiple INDEPENDENT systems and credible eye witnesses confirming the same general information about multiple events.
2) The events in question require a tech that is multiple generations more advanced than anything in the US Military, which spends more than the next 20 countries combined.
3) This stuff isn't ours, and there is no reason to believe it is possibly anyone else's on earth.
4) These things move in such a way that isn't random. In fact there appears to be definite purpose. Which proves it is controlled intelligently.

As Sherlock Holmes would say: When you eliminate the impossible.....

We are left with only 3 options

Option 1) Someone has managed to tamper with multiple independent systems at the same time, while fooling (or with the cooperation of) our navy pilots and a few other military people in their direct chain of command. And this happened on multiple occasions.
Option 2) We had multiple independent systems malfunction to show the same things, while heavily trained eye witnesses were also fooled. And this happens on multiple occasions.
Option 3) These are authentic, and not of our world.

I don't consider option 1 or 2 remotely likely. Maybe if it were just 1 event... but it's not. Also, what would it gain them for the cost it would take? Seems like an awful waste of resources. Assuming it is possible to pull off at all either as an inside job or by a foreign power.

That link Is incredibly interesting. It's above my head for the most part but still interesting.

tom444

I think it's a pretty safe bet to point fingers NOW.

View attachment 33501

So you're already claiming this, "requires the director of national intelligence to work with the secretary of defense on a “detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence” gathered by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and the FBI.", will be a whitewash?

IllegalContact

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
You don’t like Yelp? Curious why not. I use it all the time for household service stuff. BBB is garbage though; it’s basically just for advertising.

Yelp is ok….just like anything else, you have to put thought into whether the reviews are real or not

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
So you're already claiming this, "requires the director of national intelligence to work with the secretary of defense on a “detailed analysis of unidentified aerial phenomena data and intelligence” gathered by the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and the FBI.", will be a whitewash?

They will issue a cleverly worded report skirting the matter of otherworldly origin.

KontradictioN

…with that said, Cam is a great teammate.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Because they're not sure, or because what....?
You should look up the US Military basically telling Congress to go **** themselves when Congress last issued an inquiry into this. They have no idea what they’re dealing with here. When a UFO disappears in front of multiple trained fighter pilots with multiple different points of view and then appears at a predetermined rendezvous point for said fighters, they’re leaps and bounds ahead of us. You can theorize that this is enemy aircraft or you can theorize that it’s ours. It’s neither. The US/China/Russia would have no reason to be coy with such a weapon. If any country on this planet had it, they could turn off their enemy’s nuclear launch points and have their way. Human beings have a natural need to conquer. Whatever these things are… they don’t seem interested in that.