Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Steve:Section 102

A lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep
PatsFans.com Supporter
@Ice_Ice_Brady @Tunescribe @Kontradiction @Tony2046

You guys are Matrix geeks? I freakin' love that franchise, although the 3rd one is meh at best. I recently introduced my 23 year old son to them. The third one definitely hits different now that Resurrections is coming. I am sure you all have seen the preview, but just in case:

Last edited:

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

You guys are Matrix geeks? I freakin' love that franchise, although the 3rd one is meh at best. I recently introduced my 23 year old son to them. The third one definitely hits different now that Resurrections is coming. I am sure you all have seen the preview, but just in case:
First one - excellent. A masterpiece.
Second one - meh.
Third one - absolute garbage.

The trailer for the 4th looks good, though.

PatsFans.com Supporter
First one - excellent. A masterpiece.
Second one - meh.
Third one - absolute garbage.

The trailer for the 4th looks good, though.

I like the fact that they can retcon the ending to 3 and hopefully fix it. I hated the fact that Trin and Neo died.

Oh... spoiler alert.

aluminum seats

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
I think I get a statute of limitations or some chit on a 20 year old movie.
My post was a joke of course, but it is an interesting point if you think about it, because there’s always gonna be people who just haven’t gotten around to seeing certain movies but want to, or younger people who of course can’t have seen all the movies yet

PatsFans.com Supporter
My post was a joke of course, but it is an interesting point if you think about it, because there’s always gonna be people who just haven’t gotten around to seeing certain movies but want to, or younger people who of course can’t have seen all the movies yet
I hear you. I think anyone who gets mad at me for spoiling a 20 year old movie (in a football forum) that was widely, make that WIDELY discussed, analyzed and dissected on the interwebs for the better part of those same 20 years can just .. wait for it... take a pill and relax.
Animated GIF

my bad... 18 year old movie.

PatsFans.com Supporter
I left the theater before seeing the ending (it was that bad), but I’m glad I finally have closure.
I agree with you... I ranted at my son how much I hated it. At the end of the 3rd one, knowing the preview is out there and they are still alive, or whatever Lana Wachowski will designate as their existence, it made me feel less angry about it. I am optimistic they'll give me a better ending. Closure as you say.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner

Very much looking forward to the new installment. It will be interesting to see how the recasting of Morpheus is handled, I'm mildly surprised they didn't bring back Fishburne for that.

I didn't think the third movie was as bad as others here do. Not great as a stand-alone film but as a continuation of the story I thought it was fun sci-fi.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Hmmmm.

Over 3,000 MPH. It moves in unpredictable ways and renders any country’s air defense system useless.

Interesting. Still doesn't explain the credible F18 commander Fravor who reported something in 2004.