Pick Results: NE: 83.5% at BUF: 16.5%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The first one was excellent. I watched it last week and it still holds up. Some terrifying similarities with that movie and where we are now re: A.I. The second one was watchable, but meh. The third one was a turd.
First one = 110 IQ
Second one = 105
Third one = 90

You're one smart ass chimp.

Assessing the three parts of the Matrix trilogy individually isn't the best approach, it's a single story arc.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
Ehhhh…look, I’m not saying aggregate reviews are perfect, but IMDB user scores:

The Matrix: 8.7
Reloaded: 7.2
Revolutions: 6.7

It’s similar on Rotten Tomatoes.

The thing is, for that genre, a score of around 7 is pretty good…the 8.7 is the big outlier. I think the dropoff in quality is more pronounced because the first one was so great. The quality of 2 & 3 weren‘t on that level, which made them feel cheaper.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Ehhhh…look, I’m not saying aggregate reviews are perfect, but IMDB user scores:

The Matrix: 8.7
Reloaded: 7.2
Revolutions: 6.7

It’s similar on Rotten Tomatoes.

The thing is, for that genre, a score of around 7 is pretty good…the 8.7 is the big outlier. I think the dropoff in quality is more pronounced because the first one was so great. The quality of 2 & 3 weren‘t on that level, which made them feel cheaper.

I honestly wasn't thrilled with the ending but can't think of an ending that would have been better.

I would not have allowed Neo's "powers" to cross over from the Matrix to the conscious world.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
No-combustion propulsion yet travel at hundreds MPH ... A "game-changer."

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter

To clarify…this is a radar image/video, yes? With software intepreting data and using a filter to portray the image? It‘s not really being “filmed” using standard light exposure that we use for photos.

Just being devil’s advocate here and providing the main counter-argument.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
To clarify…this is a radar image/video, yes? With software intepreting data and using a filter to portray the image? It‘s not really being “filmed” using standard light exposure that we use for photos.

Just being devil’s advocate here and providing the main counter-argument.

Did you watch the linked video? And haven't we already discussed your counter-argument? I think that has been debunked; otherwise, all these folks would seem pretty foolish. I mean, wouldn't the integrity of data gathering systems be the first thing they'd check? Besides, it's not just a one-time occurrence.

Scotty

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Apologies if this was mentioned already but did anyone see the You tube documentary called the UFO Phenomenon by 7News Spotlight ??? Have not seen it myself will watch it over the next few days

Scotty

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
I thought it was a pretty good programme , made by Australian tv but a lot of the content is from the US. Some new stuff that I had not seen before

Zuma

2035 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not a UFO but watching the 1st civilian space launch ever taken. Liftoff is around 8:00 pm EST. Live now SpaceX

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Yes and even if one tries to diss images or radar, that F-18 colonel and his teammate who literally saw one with their own eyes in broad daylight for a couple minutes in the ocean, is solid proof.

Last edited:

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Hmmmm.

Over 3,000 MPH. It moves in unpredictable ways and renders any country’s air defense system useless.

Reactions: Ian