Pick Results: MIA: 0% at NE: 0%

Sun
Sep 12th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
The first one was excellent. I watched it last week and it still holds up. Some terrifying similarities with that movie and where we are now re: A.I. The second one was watchable, but meh. The third one was a turd.
First one = 110 IQ
Second one = 105
Third one = 90

You're one smart ass chimp.

Assessing the three parts of the Matrix trilogy individually isn't the best approach, it's a single story arc.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
Ehhhh…look, I’m not saying aggregate reviews are perfect, but IMDB user scores:

The Matrix: 8.7
Reloaded: 7.2
Revolutions: 6.7

It’s similar on Rotten Tomatoes.

The thing is, for that genre, a score of around 7 is pretty good…the 8.7 is the big outlier. I think the dropoff in quality is more pronounced because the first one was so great. The quality of 2 & 3 weren‘t on that level, which made them feel cheaper.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Ehhhh…look, I’m not saying aggregate reviews are perfect, but IMDB user scores:

The Matrix: 8.7
Reloaded: 7.2
Revolutions: 6.7

It’s similar on Rotten Tomatoes.

The thing is, for that genre, a score of around 7 is pretty good…the 8.7 is the big outlier. I think the dropoff in quality is more pronounced because the first one was so great. The quality of 2 & 3 weren‘t on that level, which made them feel cheaper.

I honestly wasn't thrilled with the ending but can't think of an ending that would have been better.

I would not have allowed Neo's "powers" to cross over from the Matrix to the conscious world.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Team Bill's Worst Nightmare
PatsFans.com Supporter
No-combustion propulsion yet travel at hundreds MPH ... A "game-changer."

To clarify…this is a radar image/video, yes? With software intepreting data and using a filter to portray the image? It‘s not really being “filmed” using standard light exposure that we use for photos.

Just being devil’s advocate here and providing the main counter-argument.

Tunescribe

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
To clarify…this is a radar image/video, yes? With software intepreting data and using a filter to portray the image? It‘s not really being “filmed” using standard light exposure that we use for photos.

Just being devil’s advocate here and providing the main counter-argument.

Did you watch the linked video? And haven't we already discussed your counter-argument? I think that has been debunked; otherwise, all these folks would seem pretty foolish. I mean, wouldn't the integrity of data gathering systems be the first thing they'd check? Besides, it's not just a one-time occurrence.