Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 0% at BUF: 0%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
I didn’t really see the movie Ghost because I’m not a fan of pottery but I did see the previews. I mean the pottery wheel is cool and all but it’s a lie and a fraud that anything but oddly shaped bowls get made from one.

My favorite ghost movie is The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. Don Knotts was a first class funny man in the heyday of movie making. I **** you not.

I have never seen a ghost I think but believe in them, y not. I mean if Don Knotts can get a ****tyass movie made about a guy drowning that comes back as a fish and makes a sonar sounding belch that sinks Nazi submarines, who am I not to believe in anything?

As you can tell, these ufo’s are messing with my humanity and my ability not to watch bad 60’s movies.

Ice_Ice_Brady

Antonio Brown’s New Live-In Chef
PatsFans.com Supporter
I didn’t really see the movie Ghost because I’m not a fan of pottery but I did see the previews. I mean the pottery wheel is cool and all but it’s a lie and a fraud that anything but oddly shaped bowls get made from one.

What infuriates me is you start a thread with the supposed intention to discuss ghosts, but in fact you’re really just a hater of pottery. I haven’t see the Harry Potter movies yet, but I bet the pottery is incredible, which is why he has millions of fans who you just offended. Hope you’re proud.

(I do appreciate your spoof on the UFO thread that I accidentally melted into discussion about terrible alien movies.)

reflexblue

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter

My favorite ghost movie is The Ghost and Mr. Chicken. Don Knotts was a first class funny man in the heyday of movie making. I **** you not.

I have never seen a ghost I think but believe in them, y not. I mean if Don Knotts can get a ****tyass movie made about a guy drowning that comes back as a fish and makes a sonar sounding belch that sinks Nazi submarines, who am I not to believe in anything?

As you can tell, these ufo’s are messing with my humanity and my ability not to watch bad 60’s movies.
You must be Really board with the Dead time between mini camp and the opening of training camp.

Zuma

2035 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
PatsFans.com Supporter
Speaking of ghosts....what happened to Andy 6 Rings Johnson? Did IcyPatriot melt ? I hope they are ok.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Speaking of ghosts....what happened to Andy 6 Rings Johnson? Did IcyPatriot melt ? I hope they are ok.
Andy has a fit every once in a while and leaves. He will be back by the time the season comes around. He’s on the spectrum, I think. High-functioning Aspergers would be my guess, but who knows? Anyway, he isn’t getting his fix for arguing and football anywhere else.