PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LB Brandon Copeland is pretty impressive. Teaches at Wharton, saves 90% of his income

Status
Not open for further replies.

DropKickFlutie

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
But can he tackle? Can he cover? Can he get to the qb?

Exactly! Mohammad Sanu is practically a choir boy, but he stinks at playing wide receiver in the NFL!

NFL player who saves nearly 90% of his income teaches a money class at Penn called 'Life 101'

Copeland went to Wharton, spent two summers in investment banking before the NFL. Kid is sharp. Also teaches financial literacy. He saves 90% of his NFL earnings.

I'm starting to wonder whether Beau (DT), Copeland (LB), and Adrian (SS) are some pretty underrated and under the radar off-season moves for the Pats .
That explains why Copeland was signed. Bill has lost 20 percent of his portfolio in the current stock market meltdown, and he needs financial advice.

Interesting this is the same guy who got busted for PEDs last year.

He still feckin sucks.

Betcha that Billy thinks he can play snaps on defense too, just like Johnny Badmostly, Glitch Richards, Terry Brooks et al...

NFL player who saves nearly 90% of his income teaches a money class at Penn called 'Life 101'

Copeland went to Wharton, spent two summers in investment banking before the NFL. Kid is sharp. Also teaches financial literacy. He saves 90% of his NFL earnings.

I'm starting to wonder whether Beau (DT), Copeland (LB), and Adrian (SS) are some pretty underrated and under the radar off-season moves for the Pats .

We hired a guy with an MBA and Ph.D from Wharton. He was a sweet guy, very likable.

Utterly incompetent, insecure, unsure of himself and his decision making. I felt so bad for the guy and had to privately encourage him after I would excoriate him in meetings for his incompetence. He just couldn't get it together professionally no matter how much private personal advice I gave him.

Exactly! Mohammad Sanu is practically a choir boy, but he stinks at playing wide receiver in the NFL!

Don’t forget Sanu is a talented magician. He had a 2nd round pick disappear.

I originally marked it as funny. But a couple seconds later since I can't give 2 emojis here's now the sad face. :(

lol! I think he'll have a better season and Harry should be better next year!

Is he as good as Adam Seward?

Interesting this is the same guy who got busted for PEDs last year.

After suffering a torn Pectoral. He came back and had 28 tackles in the next 5 games after the suspension ... then the Jets underutilized him. That genius Gregg Williams! Copeland had 5 sacks the year before in limited play. He never got close to the LOS under Williams. Ran a 4.52 at 263#s ... Can play inside and out. This could be a steal like Vrabel, Ninkovich and Van Noy.

We hired a guy with an MBA and Ph.D from Wharton. He was a sweet guy, very likable.

Utterly incompetent, insecure, unsure of himself and his decision making. I felt so bad for the guy and had to privately encourage him after I would excoriate him in meetings for his incompetence. He just couldn't get it together professionally no matter how much private personal advice I gave him.
I Don’t think many would want advice from you. Just my opinion

Who the FECK deleted my post, and why?!? Truth hurt or something?!?
You've answered your own question. Fans on this forum place an unrealistic value
on players that the Patriots acquire.

Captain, my man I support deleting posts with political content. That’s not what I come to patsfans for.

Life 101 should be a mandatory part of the high school curriculum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes