Lawyer Milloy cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobs My Uncle

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone want this guy back?

i heard that on another site too... too bad he burned his bridges.

No link yet. It just happened.

It's all over the local airwaves around here though.

Bobs My Uncle said:
No link yet. It just happened.

It's all over the local airwaves around here though.

Reminds me of that afternoon in early fall 2003...

Here's the link to Milloy info:

http://www.buffalobills.com/

The Bills have released defensive tackle Sam Adams, tight end Mark Campbell, and safety Lawyer Milloy. "It’s that time of the year when I think all team are involved in making some – to a degree – painful decisions and have to move forward with it," said Marv Levy. "Today’s game is different. **** Jauron has talked to all three of the men and explained that we would be putting them on waivers. To receive Bills news sent directly to your Verizon wireless phone simply text message BILLS to 1400.

Last edited:
I could 100% see us signing Milloy AND Sam Adams for the right $. BB as always praised Adams, and I suspect Milloy might be amenable to coming back at a reasonable salary since I don't see anyone breaking the bank for him.

I'd take him back in a second. For the right money that is. With Rodney's status up in the air, how could you not?

CrazyDave said:
I'd take him back in a second. For the right money that is. With Rodney's status up in the air, how could you not?
How?

Because he isn't that good?

Because he did squat with the Bills?

Because of what he said after he left here. The Pats would have zero prode and zero self-respect to even consider taking him back.

BTW, how's that "We're a family here" working out for you, Lawyer? Guess the Bills cut players, too, huh?

I hope no one picks him up.

spacecrime said:
How?

Because of what he said after he left here. The Pats would have zero prode and zero self-respect to even consider taking him back.

BTW, how's that "We're a family here" working out for you, Lawyer? Guess the Bills cut players, too, huh?

Don't much care about what he said, but your first two reasons are good enough for me.:D

What has he done since he signed with the bills? Jack Sh!t and who wants his winey attitude.

BB said in Patriot Reign that Lawyer did not have leadership skills and his football skills were diminished. I think BB will pass on Lawyer.....IMO.

Actually, wouldn't it be justice if we got him back for the vet min? Then he could back up Rodney.

PATSNUTme said:
Actually, wouldn't it be justice if we got him back for the vet min? Then he could back up Rodney.

I can see the humor in that. Maybe he could get subsities to feed his family from Rodney and Geno.

Things worked out well for him. He made lots of money. Plus he won two Super Bowls while he was gone . . . oh no, wait, that was us :D

how much would we spend on him???? is 2 mil too much??would be a great story, lawyer back in blue

Agreed

spacecrime said:
How?

I think it is quite obvious that Lawyer has lost a few steps and burned more than a few bridges.........won't see him back here

spacecrime said:
How?

True dat...all of it

Milloy is not even worth the veteran minimum. B places a high value on cover skills and Milloy can't even cover a moving trash can.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes