PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lavar Ball: I was a better TE than Gronk

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Brady's the 6th best QB since 78...

And one ring Rogers is better..,

And...

The Pats are going to need a bigger bulletin board this year.

The guy said he could beat Jordan 1-on-1 and the media ate it up but his "cuteness" wore off with the recent misogynistic comments and referee bullying (which Adidas enabled).

So now he's desperately trying to change the narrative back to the "cute". He couldn't mention Jordan again because been there, done that. So why not Gronk?

What the hell is with this dude? I mean, in general? I think he may be certifiably insane.
I hope you don't honestly believe that Ball believes his own statements. He'd be insane if he believed his own nonsense, but he doesn't. He makes outrageous statements to get attention because in this day and age, just about any attention is good.

Say "I was a great tight end" and no one cares.
Say "I was better than Gronkowski" and it makes media headlines and people like us talk about it.

His logic must be - In my prime, I was a better TE than Gronk. Then again, Gronk wasn't born then.

So funny. The dude split time with CAR and the NYJ practice squad and played some college hoops. A damn fine athletic achievement but its obvious he's living vicariously through his kids and almost seems like he's struggling with it.

I swear the timing of his outrageous claims and acts of lunacy is every 3 weeks.

Last edited:
The only thing this nooge was good for is telling people how great he was!! He was a NOBODY in the NFL.....look it up.....he was a slightly better Zac Sudfeld......Guy did NOTHING with his career......NOW.....fast forward.....He is an attention starved Media Whore .....who luckily has 2 very talented sons.....much more talented than he EVER WAS IN ANY SPORT!".....So wouldn't you think that he would be modest and thankful and try to sit back and let his sons get the attention they deserve?!?!......NO HE Comes out guns blazes and fat lips flapping about how his sons are greater than Jordan and Lebron....and now how he was better than Gronk.....even tho he sucked while playing....and Gronk is the GREATEST, MOST PROLIFIC TE TO EVER PLAY THE FCKING GAME!!!!!......Lavar....Go suck *** son.....there is ONLY ONE GRONK.....and you couldn't carry the Man's jock son!!!!

The only thing this nooge was good for is telling people how great he was!! He was a NOBODY in the NFL.....look it up.....he was a slightly better Zac Sudfeld......Guy did NOTHING with his career......NOW.....fast forward.....He is an attention starved Media Whore .....who luckily has 2 very talented sons.....much more talented than he EVER WAS IN ANY SPORT!".....So wouldn't you think that he would be modest and thankful and try to sit back and let his sons get the attention they deserve?!?!......NO HE Comes out guns blazes and fat lips flapping about how his sons are greater than Jordan and Lebron....and now how he was better than Gronk.....even tho he sucked while playing....and Gronk is the GREATEST, MOST PROLIFIC TE TO EVER PLAY THE FCKING GAME!!!!!......Lavar....Go suck *** son.....there is ONLY ONE GRONK.....and you couldn't carry the Man's jock son!!!!
ESPN created this Jackass's celebrity. And now,they're tired of him. Well, screw them...

Lavar is a narcissistic moron that can only claim to be the greatest clown on the world, passing Bozo, and the biggest self promoting horse's.... behind, eeking out Don King.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes