Next Up: at Bills
Pick Results: NE: 83.1% at BUF: 16.9%

Mon
Dec 6th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Kdo5

Pro Bowl Player
New Covid variant

I’ve been off the grid with this stuff for a long time now. Fatigued with everything regarding the pandemic, especially the arguing. This is probably the first variant which I’ve read about that feels less of the purely “scaremongering” variety.

Im not gonna change anything I’m doing, which has pretty much been to live life as normal. But it seems like this one has the capability to be actually really significant. Depends on whether current vaccines remain effective or not.

Hopefully it isn’t one of those “Ah ****, here we go again” moments.

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
DJI drops 900 points (on Black Friday, no less) due to the new vArIaNt because we, as a society, decided that we could try to control a virus and take measures that merely prolonged the inevitable instead of moving on with our lives and letting nature take its course. And what do you know? These variants are emerging in other places around the world. Not here. Keep destroying your immune system by wearing 2-3 masks and those face shields, guys. You’re really flattening the curve.

Last edited:

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
I’ve been off the grid with this stuff for a long time now. Fatigued with everything regarding the pandemic, especially the arguing. This is probably the first variant which I’ve read about that feels less of the purely “scaremongering” variety.

Im not gonna change anything I’m doing, which has pretty much been to live life as normal. But it seems like this one has the capability to be actually really significant. Depends on whether current vaccines remain effective or not.

Hopefully it isn’t one of those “Ah ****, here we go again” moments.
Most variants of viruses become more contagious and less lethal because the virus begins to run out of hosts due to herd immunity. The variation is simply evolution at work. It’s trying to survive. Whether this one will follow that path or not, who knows? Covid is man-made. But my money will be on the mortality rate either being about the same or lower than the previous variants. We will see if I’m right.

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
DJI drops 900 points (on Black Friday, no less) due to the new vArIaNt because we, as a society, decided that we could try to control a virus and take measures that merely prolonged the inevitable instead of moving on with our lives and letting nature take its course. And what do you know? These variants are emerging in other places around the world. Not here. Keep destroying your immune system by wearing 2-3 masks and those face shields, guys. You’re really flattening the curve.

I agree with you post vaccine but do think some measures were necessary pre vaccine.

Joker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
what I fear the most is the dreaded Tom444-Moron virus...right now it's contained to these threads but...Lord help us if Tommy Turdalot finds his way out the managed care wing of Happy Harlot Nursing Facility

Kontradiction

Dr. P-ussy
PatsFans.com Supporter
Dr. P*ussy
Ironic that this comes from the elderly guy so afraid of a virus that he wants mandates for the vaccine.

Are you looking forward to Christmas? We may have another baby on the way by then, so it should be a good year for us.