PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Last year Brady got his receivers - 2008 FA maybe for his O-line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta improve the D first. Losing Samuel will really affect the performance of that squad. Have to adjust for that somehow.

The o-line was fine all year. Every year the lay one egg, at which point they shave off their beards, man up, and get their **** together. This year, they laid the egg in game 19. Sucks, but it's true.

I would expect a different approach and scheme because most teams will now employ a similar defense to what the Giants, Eagles and Ravens used against the Pats. Don't expect to see a new O-line - it was one game. BB will most likely fill in some back up depth to prevent this from happening again.

One game doesn't mean the OL needs to be revamped. The line played well 18 out of 19 games.

you would be nuts not to try to improve it.

THEY SUCKED A S S in the MAIN GAME OF THE YEAR.

Light got lit up so bad, that he should be shamed for years.

Kazcur is a career backup.

This oline DEF. needs to be addressed.

there are many pressing needs in the offseason, but the oline was clearly overrated this season.

Brady is still the best qb in the league, I don't care what anyone else says.

Kazcur is a backup. NOT a starter.

Mankins and Koppen are good, Light has always been over rated. Light needed Graham to help in the past and this year he needed Kyle Brady to constantly help him out. Move light to rt tackle less pressure and get a stud left tackle that does not need constant help. We need an edge rusher that is durable, I love rosie but he can not stay healthy. My wish list Jason Taylor or Suggs and a TALL corner move hobbs to nickel our safeties are fine. If we got Hamlin he could play strong safety he can really lay the lumber and is faster than rodney. D line is fino, although seymour is turning into colvin always hurt but he doesnt bring the speed.

Light needed Graham to help in the past and this year he needed Kyle Brady to constantly help him out. Move light to rt tackle less pressure and get a stud left tackle that does not need constant help.

This stuff has been one of my pet peeves all year. Kyle Brady rarely pass blocks, and when he does, its usually on the right. Maybe he got old(er) as the season went along, but I wasn't amazed by his run blocking either.

I can see the Pats replacing Kaczur if a stud tackle fell into their laps in the first round, but I would be extremely surprised to see them shuffle Light across the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes